Trying to be more Christlike

• Thread starter tonyisnotashamed
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tonyisnotashamed

Hello, My name is Anthony and I am 18years old. I am currently a freshman in college. I live in New York. I joined CC so that I may be able to meet new Christians and non believers that need help. The Bible states in John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." I am here to socialize, love, and learn His Word. Its hard being in college with temptations all around you. There is only a handful of Christians at my college. Being away from home and my home church has thrown me off my walk down the right path. I am currently in search of a new church so that I may worship and learn. Add me I would love to meet you =)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Anthony Hello welcome to Christian Chat
I hope you are enjoying it here
May God Bless You,