Trying to deal, but this is so hard...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

screambefree

Hello All,
I'm not sure if you all remember me posting a few weeks ago about my husband and I having issues.
Well, great news... We've worked it out. I left, and was planning a seperation when he went to his uncle (who is a Christian) and sought advice and actually CHANGED. I think his uncle giving him another chance was the big ingedient in my husband having the confidence to actually want to change, and do things.
Since, he has been working his butt off. We have been attending weekly marriage counseling with his uncle and aunt, and it's really help. With our hectic schedule and demanding daughter, we have been a bit lackadaisical in following the help step by step, which I regret...and hopefully can work on.
The only part missing now is me.
The reason I say this, and maybe some of you remember... Since the birth of my daughter, I just have not felt right.
It started with panic attacks...now there is a whole slew of symptoms and me panicking about each of them. My husband gets irritated with me constantly questioning them and him asking if he thinks I'm ok.
Everyone else says these symptoms are stress but I know they aren't.
I have a constant fast heart rate of 100-130 bpm. I can't exercise because of this... I feel "out of breath" if I even try.
I lack energy, and feel wore out most of the time.
I have swollen lymph nodes, two of which are under my jaw below my ear and hard, fixed in place.
I had the stomach flu a month ago and the ER informed me that my WBC was 20,000. That was concerning and has me questioning luekemia, which I absoltey pray is not the case...as I'd hate to leave my daughter and family in this world.
I can't stop obsesseing and worrying about these issues.
I'm not sure if I have some autoimmune disorder, or if I really do have cancer, but I just wish the anxiety from it all would go away.
My vision is also very cloudy. My stomach gets bloated from times to time.
I don't have health insurance, and the free clininc has me scheduled for 9/28...it's just such a long wait, and everytime I've been to these clinics or ERs...they never listen, and I never get answers.

Prayers would be appreciated. I've been dealing with these things for overa year now, and ready to live my life again. I have stressed my family and neglected my daughter because of these health problems and I just don't understand why...I feel desperate for them to just go away, and stop taking my life from me.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'm so happy for you that you and your husband are working things out! I'll be praying that your relationship continues to strengthen :)

Sounds like you really do need to see a doctor...can you get an appointment sooner? Let the doctor's office know that you're having panic attacks because of your symptoms....maybe they'll work you in sooner.

In the meantime spend time in God's Word and with Christians for that 'peace that passes understanding' :) . Pray for help for you in dealing with your anxieties. The Holy Spirit really does calm us down.

Practice deep-breathing exercises, get plenty of sleep, exercise everyday, and eat right ;).

You may just have a minor infection that needs treating...or a condition that can be treated with medication (thyroid problem?).

Don't assume the worst; there are a number of things other than cancer that can be causing your symptoms.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for healing her completely
In Jesus name amen

P

psychomom

I remember you well, little one, and praise God with you that your marriage is back on track! *happy dance*
I'm sorry to hear the physical symptoms are unrelenting. :(

I renew my prayers for you, my dear. My 20 yo daughter is going through some anxiety issues presently, and I have motherly compassion for you. ♥
I also pray for your own little girl, that things will smooth out soon. Being a mom is a 25 hour a day job, isn't it? ;)

I pray the Lord will get you to a doc as soon as possible, and I really hope you will let us know how you're doing. :)
with a mother's love,
ellie

B

Bea22

Hello All,
I'm not sure if you all remember me posting a few weeks ago about my husband and I having issues.
Well, great news... We've worked it out. I left, and was planning a seperation when he went to his uncle (who is a Christian) and sought advice and actually CHANGED. I think his uncle giving him another chance was the big ingedient in my husband having the confidence to actually want to change, and do things.
Since, he has been working his butt off. We have been attending weekly marriage counseling with his uncle and aunt, and it's really help. With our hectic schedule and demanding daughter, we have been a bit lackadaisical in following the help step by step, which I regret...and hopefully can work on.
The only part missing now is me.
The reason I say this, and maybe some of you remember... Since the birth of my daughter, I just have not felt right.
It started with panic attacks...now there is a whole slew of symptoms and me panicking about each of them. My husband gets irritated with me constantly questioning them and him asking if he thinks I'm ok.
Everyone else says these symptoms are stress but I know they aren't.
I have a constant fast heart rate of 100-130 bpm. I can't exercise because of this... I feel "out of breath" if I even try.
I lack energy, and feel wore out most of the time.
I have swollen lymph nodes, two of which are under my jaw below my ear and hard, fixed in place.
I had the stomach flu a month ago and the ER informed me that my WBC was 20,000. That was concerning and has me questioning luekemia, which I absoltey pray is not the case...as I'd hate to leave my daughter and family in this world.
I can't stop obsesseing and worrying about these issues.
I'm not sure if I have some autoimmune disorder, or if I really do have cancer, but I just wish the anxiety from it all would go away.
My vision is also very cloudy. My stomach gets bloated from times to time.
I don't have health insurance, and the free clininc has me scheduled for 9/28...it's just such a long wait, and everytime I've been to these clinics or ERs...they never listen, and I never get answers.

Prayers would be appreciated. I've been dealing with these things for overa year now, and ready to live my life again. I have stressed my family and neglected my daughter because of these health problems and I just don't understand why...I feel desperate for them to just go away, and stop taking my life from me.
Hey screambefree,
I will pray for you. I want to know if you really do have serious health issues or if Satan is trying to get you to worry about it, and cause you to be nervous and panic attacks and thinking that you have something when you don't. I will pray about this for you. I think I once had a panic attack, they aren't pleasant at all, and feel like something comes over you and you just don't feel right. One thing, cry out to God, the blood of Jesus to protect you, and whenever you feel nervous, anxious and have tension that you cannot shake, try to listen to music that you know is anointed, or Word that you know is anointed (maybe record your pastor or something) or read your Bible. Or if you don't have a Bible on hand, think of a verse and really think of it in your mind, knowing that it is God's Word to His people - you.
In the meantime, I will pray about this and hope that you get some answers and relief.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying

Apart from indifference, fear is the mightiest weapon the devil has. I know it's not easy, but try leaving your worries at God's feet.
You can start out with simply saying "I don't know how to do that Lord, can you help me?"