Trying to find my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

I'd really appreciate it if people would pray for my family after reading this as we're going to need it. I'm not going to type out the whole thing as I've just written a massive essay on details but youre welcome to send me a message if you'd like to know what happened and I'll tell you everything I wrote before my phone decided to go off.

Basically my dad had an affair and it's affected my whole life. I've now got a half brother, I live 150 miles away from my home town, Halifax and I haven't had contact from my dad since March 2005 simply because he got rid of his sim card and I have no number or email address for him.

My mum recently told me she has an address for him that she knows he last lived at so were planning on taking a trip to London to try and find him.

I heard he got married again but I don't really want to have contact with this woman as I don't want anything to do with her. I'd just like you to pray that I get to see my dad and hopefully start seeing him regularly again.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
That is a lot. Best to you as this unfolds.

I

imTastik

Thank you :) it's been so hard these last few years. I realise that he probably doesn't want to see my but it's worth a try

grace

Sep 8, 2006
The fact that your laying yourself out there, and being vulnerable to try is impressive.

I

imTastik

Sometimes its good to take risks and this is one I'm willing to take :)

S

snowangel

May God bless you with strength & love as you contact your Dad, and joy replace the hurt you have all experienced.
May He bring you closer to each other and HIM. Will pray for you and your family...take care.

I

imTastik

Thank you :)

T

TyphaniNichole

This really breaks my heart i love family & believe we should all be together however first step is to forgive your daddy for what was done & willl pray that your dad will come, i believe he will cause there's nothing too tough for God. Just hang in their sweetie & think positive :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Still praying.

God bless
pickles

Aug 26, 2012
Child i will seek the Long for you. I am so sorry for all that you have had to deal with. Do not blame your dad or your mom. W have a real enemy in this world. I will speak to the Lord For you. God bless.

R

Risen

Dear Heavenly Father
I pray and bring mytastik heart desire into your presence. It is every child longing to have the priviledge of growing up with both their parents that way you intended your creation to be. However, things happen that prevent him and so many other children from having a loving relationship with their biological parents. It is my prayer that you draw thier hearts and mind towards one another, and they when they meet that their hearts will be reconected. let their upcoming initial meeing be the first of many more meetings to come. I pray that you allow them to love and to forgive one another. Dear Lord keep mytastik safe in your loving arms
In Jesus name I pray Amen