trying to think things threw

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angel98

Confirmed fraud
Dec 17, 2014
y do i miss the people who hurt us? and do that make me bad?
y were they so mad at me that they hurt me so much?
yeah i know about freedom of choice ok but..

J

JustAnotherUser

It's normal to feel this way. Clearly these people meant a lot to you in some way or another, and when we find to be hurt/betrayed by such people after investing a lot of time and trust it causes us to feel shocked and grieved. I was around the same age as you when finding myself in such situations and it can be tough. It's okay to feel sad but you would need to be specific and think about the situation(s) that caused such conflicts.