two requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I was asked by a friend to ask for prayers.
Her friends daughter has a drug problem, this complicates the fact that her daughter has been dignosed with a brian tumor that needs treatment now.
When the daughter learned she had to be hospitalised, she ran away.
Please pray for this young woman to be found quickly, and that Jesus will heal her both in heart, and in body, freeing her from drugs so she can be treated for the brain tumor.
Thankyou

second, just a simple prayer for my hands and health.
My hands are getting worse, cannot move them at all when I wake in the morning and have been feeling pretty lousy , just cold all the time.
Seeing doctors this week.
Please pray all can be healed quickly.
For I know that Gods power is greater than any illness! :)

Thankyou all and God bless
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
Jesus has too much for you to do yet Pickles.
In Jesus Name, what you said, be done.
God knows all, and He see's all, and He hears all.
So lets lift up the young girl and Pickles in Jesus mighty Name throughout the day people.
(and remember them when we give thanks at night, knowing He has it under His control.)

P

psychomom

Abba, how precious You are to us! You have given us everything we need; have ever needed; will ever need.
Not just for this life, but You gave us a way to have eternal life!
Your good gifts to us never stop at what we need; You give generously to us so far above that.
We thank you, Abba, for our lives in Jesus. That makes a way for us to approach the Throne of Grace
with no fear, but eagerly, as a little child runs to their daddy's lap.

Abba, there is a young woman who needs You, and You know not just who she is, but where she is...thank You!
Please return her to her home, and work powerfully in her, first that she will know the Lord Jesus
and receive the Gift of salvation. And also that she will be freed from any addiction, and receive
the medical treatment she needs. If we need help remembering to praise You for it once You have done it,
please may the Holy Spirit do that work in us. ♥
And, Abba, please, one thing more...our dear pickles. :)
You gave her to this place intending to bless many through her, and she has been Your good
and faithful servant here. Thank You for her, Lord God.
Please warm her up from the inside in a way that she will know is from You.
And heal those hands, please. Strengthen them to Your service,
for our sakes, and relieve the pain in them just because You love her,
and because You are so good and loving.
These things I pray in the Name of the One Who gave up all for us, amen.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Heavenly father, We all lift our prayers to you for the healing and the saving of these two wonderful people. Lord Jesus you heal those who beleive and you answer the prayers of many. Heal the girl with the drug problems and bring her home safe and sound, Keep an angel by her side to keep her safe. And My king, Pickles is in need of you healing touch as well, She is one of the most faithful and christ like person i have ever met And i beg that you heal her as well. If she were to touch your robe she would be cured My lord, So i ask that you answer our prayers Jesus and make her stronger in you than ever. it is by your name that we ask these things, holy be your name, your kingdom and your people amen

Sep 8, 2012
And we all will keep these two precious people on our hearts. And in our prayers-(make a note),
for' the prayers of a righteous person availeth much'. James 5:16

S

simplyme_bekah

I sat in prayer for you Miss Pickles and for this young lady and her family. Lots of love and blessings to all of you <3

S

shekaniah

Praying as God leads my heart!

I love you SweetPickles!

Big hugs!!!

Oct 27, 2012
Warm greetings, sweet pickles, Thank you, first of all, for your thoughtfulness in thinking about others in a day and age when many are almost totally devoid of caring about others.

I will certainly pray for the young woman that her health be improved and that she may be in God's safety. May God also touch you in a very special way to bring healing unto you as well. Keep the faith and trust in God. Pray for your healing and then Leave It To God. God bless you always.

-------------------------------------------------------
"And the people, when they knew it, followed Him; and He received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing." -- LUKE 9:11 (KJV)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all so much for your prayers, Ill be passing on to my friend your prayers and care for her daughter.
Ill try to update when I can.

Also, good news, feeling so much better today, and hands are improved, I know this is healing granted from prayers.
As this is the first day I was able to move my hands upon waking for weeks now. :)

Thankyou Lord God for hearing their prayers and your healing love!

Thankyou all so much for you beautiful prayers in Jesus!

Hugs to all of you and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I will keep praying...
arnica cream available online, if not at the nearest health food store. :)

S

shekaniah

Glad to hear your feeling a little better :)

Prayers continue for your friends daughter