Ukraine Conflict a Dress Rehersal for Russia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrivateBadge45

Maybe Putin is testing his military machine in preparation for Armageddon,
but not before another possibility of additional nations getting attacked
first. What do you all think?

P

PrivateBadge45

With 15,000 Russian troops killed inside of six weeks, I'd say so.
There weren't that many on D-Day.

-Source: Washington Post yesterday.

Mar 12, 2022
When all is said it done, it will be proven that Putin and Russia are NOT invading Ukraine. They are cleaning up Ukraine by shutting down the 13 American Bio Labs and their nefarious agenda, by stopping the corrupt money laundering in which the Bidens are deeply involved, by exposing and quashing the rampant sex trafficking, and by ending Zelensky's reign of terror against his own people. Time will prove me right. It is NOT Putin who wants to start WWIII. It is the Deep State cabal entrenched throughout the world that clamors for worldwide conflict. It has been the Deep State's evil plan all along to wipe out many people through pandemics, vaccines, and war. Bill Gates has as much as said so.

Is Putin a good guy? I don't know. But do not be so quick to believe what you hear about him. In this case, he might just be revealed as one of the good guys. When the Left hates someone and wants to destroy him, I tend to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I hope this is the case, we will keep an eye on Damascus, if it is wiped out overnight we will know.:unsure:

Mar 4, 2020
Maybe Putin is testing his military machine in preparation for Armageddon,
but not before another possibility of additional nations getting attacked
first. What do you all think?
Imagine having the ability to convince the world you’re the good guys because you have the most money and control of information on the Internet and television. That’s the USA. They aren’t innocent and I wouldn’t be quick to label Russia as antagonists to Armageddon.

P

PrivateBadge45

When all is said it done, it will be proven that Putin and Russia are NOT invading Ukraine. They are cleaning up Ukraine by shutting down the 13 American Bio Labs and their nefarious agenda, by stopping the corrupt money laundering in which the Bidens are deeply involved, by exposing and quashing the rampant sex trafficking, and by ending Zelensky's reign of terror against his own people. Time will prove me right. It is NOT Putin who wants to start WWIII. It is the Deep State cabal entrenched throughout the world that clamors for worldwide conflict. It has been the Deep State's evil plan all along to wipe out many people through pandemics, vaccines, and war. Bill Gates has as much as said so.

Is Putin a good guy? I don't know. But do not be so quick to believe what you hear about him. In this case, he might just be revealed as one of the good guys. When the Left hates someone and wants to destroy him, I tend to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
How exactly did you come up with this? What is your source?