Unconfirmed sources

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Just got a PM from somebody who claims to be bringing a message. But this somebody does not share anything about themself, whether in postings or on their profile, and after PMing blocked themselves from receiving PMs back.

What to make of this anonymous, unconfirmed source?

I

inthewind

Just got a PM from somebody who claims to be bringing a message. But this somebody does not share anything about themself, whether in postings or on their profile, and after PMing blocked themselves from receiving PMs back.

Perhaps I have received a similar message. Is it about family and time?

I

inthewind

The sender of the message I received has been banned.

I

inthewind

The sender of the message I received has been banned in the last hour.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Yep that would be the guy. While I don't want to discount a legitimate message, we are told to test the spirits. And any spirit that works in secrecy, I've found is highly suspect. I was just wondering if anyone had gotten the same 'visit'.

Aug 20, 2014
I got the same PM. I contacted a Moderator here and the source is a serial spammer. They've been blocked for each screen name they use, but they persist.

To avoid their obsession we'd have to block all PM's so as to stop them from sending us their latest. But that interferes with our receiving PM's from people we wish to speak with.

Imagine, for as many times as this person has been banned and continue to persist, how troubled they are to occupy their valuable life's time in this way. And at a Christian forum.

They're hurting.
Hold them up in prayer that they may find peace and cease to be led to do these things and to no avail except to be rejected ban after ban. There's something in that message there as to their efforts and the outcome. Maybe what they're doing here is a reflection of what happens in their off-line life.

God have mercy.

S

sassylady

I did earlier last week.

If God has not already been dealing with you about something and you get a word from another person, it is not from God, especially if you don't know what they are talking about.