Undercover gays?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
The Bible is very clear about homosexuality, both Leviticus and Romans state it's forbidden. There's nothing any liberal theology can do about that.

Now i prefer to hate the sin and not the sinner. I don’t like to judge people, since none of us is without sin. What I can’t understand though is how some people, even at CC, like to justify homosexual behavior using the same liberal theology.

I’ve been a member of CC for just over a month now. In that time I’ve been pm-ed at several occasions by mostly unmarried guys giving me too many compliments. Some of those compliments made me very uncomfortable.

For whom it may concern: please refrain from sending me such PM’s. I’m not interested, never was, never will be. I love you all, but only in Christ Jesus.

Thank you.

Aug 8, 2012
Im not 1 of those guys,but i think guys can love each other like brothers,jesus is a guy and i love him,so there's nothin wrong with a good compliment,perhaps theyre over friendly?:cool:

Justcuz

Jul 6, 2012
Im not 1 of those guys,but i think guys can love each other like brothers,jesus is a guy and i love him,so there's nothin wrong with a good compliment,perhaps theyre over friendly?:cool:
you know what i mean, i don't want to go into detail.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Hey, Justcuz,

If anything ever gets out of hand, be sure to tell a moderator. :) The main two I would recommend is either 1still_waters or Oncefallen. I hope that the pming has let up! God Bless and have a good day! :)

Justcuz

Jul 6, 2012
ok. williampy, no offense, but try being realistic. ;)
and lil_christian thnx!!! added you btw :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Definitely report it

PS: you change settings to only accept PM's from friends

(sorry for barging in among the teens)

U

Ugly

Definitely report it

PS: you change settings to only accept PM's from friends

(sorry for barging in among the teens)
The PM feature you're referring to actually effects the cc email feature, for some reason they call it PM. It does not effect the chat room PM feature though.

And there are no rules against adults posting in the teen forums. :)