unfaire for some

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
I think it is unfair that some people post never make it to the first page, which causes many not to know that they exist, the prayer request , is only one of the catagories that are not seen on the first page. and I believe if this as well as others post catagories will get the attention they need if people got to see them at least for a day, or even 20min. I trully think it's unfair that some things that does not have anything to do with Christ or his salvation, is on the front page every single day. some people want to see all post as they are posted in the order they are posted , giving everyone the chance to get the equel amont of responses that others get. some people realy need help and prayers from those who will pray or give advice.

some people will not search far, I suggest that the 1st-2nd and 3rd pages should have only the new post on them no matter what catagories, no matter how less the responses are. I have seen where some people new post which are less than an hour is all the way on pages 5, 6 and some even further, mine included. I believe that the lack of responses is due to this situations.

so please be faire and give all the CC members the chance that others are giving, and as we have seen some soo much more than others. put them and keep them in the order they are received.

To God be the glory. Amen