Unprofitable Servant.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I have seen people come and go at my job. If you don't pay them, they don't work. But most of the time we get a lot of lazy people. Lazy people are just a waste of space, unprofitable servants. What good is it to hire someone if they will not do anything? They should be fired, and someone else needs to be hired. The thing is that you have lazy people who get away with it for 10 plus years, and NO ONE has done anything about it. I mean, they are good at laziness. But I see it clearly, mainly because I too was lazy.

Now, I did get a lot more accomplished than people who worked hard in my laziness, but I was lazy because, though I could do more, I settled for the best of my laziness. I was always a ''B'' student, and it was frustrating. Not in the best of the best, but not 4th. Right in the middle. In fact, all my life I have been right in the middle. And I was lazy right there in the middle, because I could have been an A+++ student, if I had taken even a little time out to learn more.

Sad thing is, I knew the potential but saw no need in going for it, just to exhaust myself, while the truly lazy people get away with 1st degree laziness. But I had 3rd degree laziness.

Only time I would do a better job was when I was under pressure. Even though, even under pressure I don't panic, unless I let it get to me.

I know for 100% certainty that no lazy servant will make it into heaven. Not one! What good are they? Lukewarm is all. Good for nothing.

If they are not constantly receiving something for their labor, they are offended. It reminds me of this:

Matt 6:16 ¶Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Several times I have seen the looks on their faces, acting like they are sick or like they are tired, just to make it look like they work, but they don't do a thing but gossip and hide around talking on cellphones. Oh, but when the BIG BOSS comes they want to snap to attention, and they always try to avoid him when he comes. He comes one way, they go the other, guilty consciences.

Yeah, the Lord will not have unprofitable servants, may I learn to be profitable, even to 100 fold.

May Jesus bless you.

Aug 25, 2011
Wow Ramon I am sorry. I feel so guilty that a judge court-ordered me to apply and accept Social Secruity, Went against everything i believe in makes me feel so bad. My mom is constantly stopping me from over-tipping. tell me to watch my money better. Like I bought me, my mom, aunt, and grandmother lunch at Quizno's total came to 28.00 I gave the guy 40.00 and told him the change was his. Am I crazy, or just have a conscience. He was so excited like I had just made his week.

R

Ramon

Wow Ramon I am sorry. I feel so guilty that a judge court-ordered me to apply and accept Social Secruity, Went against everything i believe in makes me feel so bad. My mom is constantly stopping me from over-tipping. tell me to watch my money better. Like I bought me, my mom, aunt, and grandmother lunch at Quizno's total came to 28.00 I gave the guy 40.00 and told him the change was his. Am I crazy, or just have a conscience. He was so excited like I had just made his week.
My friend, don't let Satan bring in condemnation. Have FREEDOM in Jesus Christ.

I know that you have experienced this freedom. You are free!! You are free from care!! It SHOULD be nothing for you to give that way!! AMEN!!

I think about that rich young ruler. He wasn't free. He kept the law, but he was still a slave, because his earthly treasures prevented him from keeping the whole law. Now remember, this is best kept in love. Well, love is foolishness to some. But there is no law against doing good for someone else, even at your own expense

You know why we are free? Because Jesus gave his life for us, what is a little money to a complete stranger? I have been tested in this so much, and so many things the Lord is showing me. But I was free when I knew that whatever I have is by the grace of God, and I am always READY to distribute. Now, I have tripped in cases, but the Lord is setting that straight.

You are free my friend. You live in liberty!!

What I hope when I do something like this is for people to say, ''YOU ARE CRAZY TO GIVE AWAY YOUR MONEY LIKE THAT!''

Then I can say, ''Jesus Christ has given much more than that for me.'' AMEN!!!

May Jesus bless you!!

Aug 25, 2011
Amen. True Jesus says to give to everyone who asks of thee. Thank you.