Unsaved Father

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rockytop321

I have a prayer request about my dad. He is unsaved and that really really scares me. Please pray that God puts him under conviction so that he can accept salvation. Also, please pray that God not only gives me and my sister the courage, wisdom, and knowledge to witness to him, but that he places others in his life that can do the same. My sister and I both live away from home, so we rarely get to see him in person. I just pray that God touches his heart so he can accept him in.

I have other family members and friends that are also unsaved, so I would appreciate it if you could send ups prayer for them as well.

in fact, I pray for all the unsaved in the world, including strangers. I don't want anyone to go to hell

Thank you!

B

blueorchidjd

I will pray for u and the people you care about :)
I feel the same with u on what your praying I pray a lot about that too.

J

jkalyna

I'm believing your Father will not perish. Rest in the Lord, may the Lord bless your family. In Jesus name. amen