Unsolvable Problem.. Need Miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gideon399

Hi Guys i Recently Broke up with my Girlfriend

its all my fault.. she is tired of me
i always have negative mind about her

i always doubted her love..
i love her so much

for the last 5 months ive been alwats fighting with her. its all because of me.. and my fault

i really wanted to say sorry to her..
she said she doesnt want to know me ever again.. and doesnt want to talk to me... she said she is tired of me

please help... i think i need a miracle to solve this one.. i need one more chance to change myself and situation

P

popeye

You are young.

You are in a life lesson.

This world us a cruel place,full of fickle people.

Find a distraction,stay busy,get closer to God,and never again put so much affection in another humanoid.

THEY WILL FAIL YOU AND DISAPPOINT YOU.

GOD NEVER WILL

So,it is a no brainer. You set yourself up EMOTIONALLY to be thrown down.

Maybe you earned It by being mean to her.

I will take a wild guess and say you have issues with one or both parents.

That is usually the basis for a messed up format with the wife/girlfriend

W

wwjd_kilden

Well.

Tell her you are sorry.
Then, give her space and while doing that prove you've changed
Too many people say "sorry" and then repeat their behaviour a few minutes later

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God will give you one more chance to change yourself. In fact, He will give you more than just another chance in your spiritual journey. Forget about the girl friend and focus on your own situation for the time being. Plenty of time for love later in life when you are more prepared.

G

gideon399

ive done this ovet and over again... she forgive me alot of timre

W

wwjd_kilden

Then you've probably broken her trust. Why should she keep forgiving you and getting hurt?

Let her go.
Change.
Reconnect with God.
Once all of that is done, maybe you are ready for a new relationship.

G

gideon399

i always connected to God from the very start of our relationship

but doubt. fear. anxiety. negative mind
always have more power over me

I ask God forgiveness that maybe i love her more than God...

But i need her to be with me..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This OP is better suited for the Family forum. This is the Suggestions forum for bettering the site, and the wrong forum to get advice in.

G

gideon399

alright... sorry.. may i repost it on family forum?

U

Ugly

You keep mistreating her. Saying its your fault. But that you love her. And you want to prove it by smashing down her boundaries and trying to force your way back into her life to prove it. You HAD your chance to prove it but over and over again you ruined that chance. Your chances are GONE. And if you care for here even in the slightest bit you will stop being selfish and thinking only of yourself and instead respect her wishes and Leave Her Alone.
Your apologies will be hollow and meaningless to someone who's heard them 1000 times already. And watched you trample your own apologies by continuing to act the same. You need professional help as you clearly have some issues. And help for you, not help so that you can use it as a way to win her back.
Youve damaged her. She does not want you in her life. Even among married couples this kind of damage can take years or even be permanent. Some people Never recover and carry the effects with them through the rest of their life. That's not love. You're infatuated. You need to let her go. Leave her alone and not expect others or God to aid you in pushing yourself on this woman. Or giving your meaningless apologies.

Sep 17, 2016
Look, you are a teenager, she's simply a girl, do you really think "the one" would end up like this, keep going, if you "were meant" to be with her it will simply happen.

Your best chance of getting her to like you again is to leave her alone, giving her what she wants, either way. So move on, do something else, go out for a something to eat and a walk, level out your head.

Sep 17, 2016
And this is all you can do, anything more than what you can do becomes not your fault.