upcoming VBS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 25, 2012
Hello everyone, it's that fabulous time of year again,at least here in Georgia it is...Vacation Bible School! Many churches will be holding there's around or even at the same time, may we pray in agreement that God just pours out His precious Spirit like never before upon the children, teens, young adults, middle aged, and elders all! That all volunteers will be blessed beyond imagination, and a blessing to the children, the church(body of Christ as a whole), and the community as well. That souls will be saved, that people will begin to fill the churches to the point they're crammed full! An overflowing of new believers, seeking, finding, and being transformed! Not just for VBS, but as a new lifestyle. I'll be volunteering at the church I attend tomorrow, to help prepare for our upcoming VBS that will be held July 15-20th from 6:30-8:30 PM, which happens to be the week of my birthday. What a humbling honor and blessing it will be to serve God, on the day He brought me into this world and life! This is what I like to call a birthday week celebration lol! Anyways, such a blessing, and I pray that no matter what city, town, county, state, country, or nation it may be in, that every single VBS, revivals, whatever the case may be, will be abundantly blessed by Yahweh, for His honor, glory, and the building up of His eternal kingdom that awaits us and shall be our eternal home some day. Thanks in advance for the prayers, and God bless!

Oh yeah, and if you're having VBS soon, please share the theme if you'd like to. Ours is Kingdom Rock. Where children and teens will be equipped to take a firm and strong stand for God!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with you for all and all you spoke to.

My birthday is that week also, I wonder if we share the same day? :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Jun 18, 2013
All in agreement, may the Good Lord provide his abundance on his upcoming work.

Sep 25, 2012
16th :)

God bless
pickles
SO close! Mine is the 17th lol. On the 16th they're calling me to do a hearing on my unemployment benefits. The company I worked for who unjustly fired me, is appealing my benefits although they were given a fair and proper chance to provide evidence against me, which they failed to do according to the department of labor. So why are they even allowed to appeal my case? That's ridiculous! However, God will bring justice :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
SO close! Mine is the 17th lol. On the 16th they're calling me to do a hearing on my unemployment benefits. The company I worked for who unjustly fired me, is appealing my benefits although they were given a fair and proper chance to provide evidence against me, which they failed to do according to the department of labor. So why are they even allowed to appeal my case? That's ridiculous! However, God will bring justice :D
Hugs, praying in Jesus's name all goes well for you and your benefits.
My brother is the 17th, he was always mad that he had to have his birthday the day after mine. lol :)

God bless
pickles

Sep 25, 2012
Hugs, praying in Jesus's name all goes well for you and your benefits.
My brother is the 17th, he was always mad that he had to have his birthday the day after mine. lol :)

God bless
pickles
Thank you very much :) happy birthday to you both, even though it's early :D