Update For: Prayer for a Troubled Dad & Househould

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PerfectLove_Jesus

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for your prayers. The enemy doesn't seem to like that and things today went from bad to worse. I'm not dismayed because I know the Lord is at work so please keep praying. My mother and I can't speak about the Lord in front of him so we must meet in secret from this point on. Your prayers are making a huge difference. There's a lot of pain in this household, but I'm believing for healing, restoration, reconciliation, forgiveness, and victory. Jesus knew this day was coming and died for such a day as this so please keep praying that the Devil doesn't get his way or that we, in our fleshy-ness, get in the way of God's work too. We need an over abundance of grace, love, faith and trust.

Thanks again everyone. I love you all and the Lord bless you,

PerfectLove_Jesus

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Sometimes they get better before they change, i have seen this happen before when being prayed for. But God is in control.
We thank him already for victory and for your Dad to come into his glorious kingdom and thank God for a quick work.
In Jesus name to the glory of God the Father.