Update from Doc

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

OK all tests came back normal...

I should not have this pain under my rib.

My Doc said if it does not go away in a few days,

I need to come back.

Thank you to all those who have been praying for me :)

God Bless my family in Christ!

S

Sarah_D

Praise the LORD for good results !

Keeping you in prayer.
Lord Jesus Loves you very mucho!
Love in Christ♥

O

OFM

DEAREST SWEET SISTER i is praying strong and hard and deep and wide very much alot for you amen-eth.

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Continuing to pray for you.
Maybe you could cut down on fats and sugars for a while and include more of veggies and fruits in your diet, just to detox,
and I'm sure you will feel better.

C

ChurchLover

OK all tests came back normal...

I should not have this pain under my rib.

My Doc said if it does not go away in a few days,

I need to come back.

Thank you to all those who have been praying for me :)

God Bless my family in Christ!

PRAISE THE LORD Sister that is good news, Thank your Jesus for Answering our prayers Lord

will continue to pray for you my Friend and Sister in Christ

With Love ChurchLover

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I'm glad you gave us an update! Hopefully, if there really is no cause for it, the pain will disappear soon.

I remember pulling a muscle riding a mechanical bull a few years ago :)o) and couldn't walk right for about a week... of course I was back to normal after that, but I wondered at the time if I had permanently damaged something. Anyway, your story reminded me of that. :) Still praying for your pain to leave in Jesus' name.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im glad there is no sugery in your furture, thankyou Jesus!
Ill keep praying all is healed or figured out for you soon.

Huge hugs shekaniah :)
God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Hmm..a medical mystery! I once apologized to my doc for making him have to be Sherlock Holmes, and he corrected me saying that's one of the reasons people become docs! lol

Abba, we thank You that though man does not yet know, You know.
Thank You for Shekiniah's good report as far as surgery.
We humbly yet boldly ask that this pain disappear, or that You make its cause known.
Thank You for giving peace to our beloved sister while she waits patiently on You.
We have not forgotten her husband, Abba, as You never for one millisecond do, either.
We continue to seek You for him, in faith that You are sovereign over the lives of Your children.
Please help us remember to thank and glorify You when our sister's pain issue is resolved,
in the sight of man and angels.
Again today I ask You that in thought, word, and deed, You will be glorified in me, as in us all, this day,
for Jesus' sake, in whose Name I pray.
We love You, Lord. ♥

S

shekaniah

Continuing to pray for you.
Maybe you could cut down on fats and sugars for a while and include more of veggies and fruits in your diet, just to detox,
and I'm sure you will feel better.
Thank you,
I have been eating freash greens.
My Doc (naturopath) has put me on a detox.
It is no longer constant pain...it now comes and goes.

Thank you all again for your loving prayers. :)