UPDATE ON BLUE LADYBUG

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hey everyone,

it's been 6 days since i received a steroid injection in my back for my herniated disk. I am doing much better BUT still have a long road ahead of me, and I may still possibly have to have surgery for this. I meet with a spine surgeon on the 20th to discuss possible options to surgery, such as life/ diet/ exercise changes. i am currently having to use a commode in the bathroom, and am hoping to find a toilet riser seat. pls pray 4 my continuing recovery and that i WONT need surgery.. and that i will have the motivation to stick to any diet/exercise changes i may have 2 make, that i can stop using the commode, find the PERFECT toilet riser seat, and finally be able to use the potty normally again..lol.. please pray 4 my physical strength to return in my left leg/hip..especially pray i wont need surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :)

P

Pax

1 John 1:7

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have prayed for Jesus to touch your back.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, please help in her recovery, and heal her soon, yes Lord Jesus, Amen

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for my pretty blue sister.....for her strength....for her comfort....for her ability
to maneuver her daily chores like we take for granted....for giving her peace.....for healing her to avoid
this surgery.....she is a faithful and loving sister....thank you for loving her more than we do..... I thank you in Jesus' loving name....amen

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for you ladybug and I will continue to pray for you,in Lord Jesus name Amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord Jesus, please help in her recovery, and heal her soon, yes Lord Jesus, Amen
Father God I thank you for my pretty blue sister.....for her strength....for her comfort....for her ability
to maneuver her daily chores like we take for granted....for giving her peace.....for healing her to avoid
this surgery.....she is a faithful and loving sister....thank you for loving her more than we do..... I thank you in Jesus' loving name....amen
I'm praying for you ladybug and I will continue to pray for you,in Lord Jesus name Amen.

ty everyone..i appreciate your prayers.. God bless you.. :)

V

VioletReigns

I am still believing for your miraculous healing in Jesus Holy Name! \ :D /

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
today is 10 days since i had a steroid injection in my back.. I'm happy to say that I am finally up and about again and can now use the toilet again instead of a commode.. yay.. i am relatively pain-free for the most part and have resumed my daily life duties.. starting to make some lifestyle and diet changes.. Ninja Lady Blue is back and better!!! :) THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEALING ME!! Thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes..they helped me tremendously.. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
today is a good day.. I'm up and out of bed, slowly trying to build up a tolerance of sitting for a few minutes at a time to get on the computer and check in with y'all.. :) It's been a long, hard painful road and I've learned alot of lessons from this trial.. but I am faithful and God is with me so I shall persevere and overcome.. :)