update on Dad :(

• Thread starter sing4theLordJesus
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sing4theLordJesus

Dad is definitely on his way out...mom & my brother Tom went to see him today (Saturday) and they could not even awaken him. Be praying that the Lord takes him home soon and for His will. (Dad is a Christian.)

Thank you :)

Love in Christ Jesus & prayers, Lynda
(sing4theLordJesus)

Oct 27, 2012
Dear friend in Christ, I will certainly be praying for your Dad that God may touch him with His most Divine power and bring healing unto him. This is a time to be ever Strong for the rest of the family and to be united with Jesus our Heavenly Father.

May God bless your Dad, you and the rest of your family.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying for the peace of God for all of you. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

P

psychomom

Lynda, I'm sorrowing with you. :(

And asking the Lord to be with you all, to bring grace to each of you,
and to make you know He is with you, and for you. ♥

-ellie

Mar 21, 2011
May his passing be peaceful when it comes, and may the family have abundant spiritual Healing!

Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to pray for your dad, you and family in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Praying for all comfort and streangth needed during this difficult time.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue for all of you...