**Update on job interview**

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

texan4Jesus

Ok, as some of you know I had a job interview today. The person who called me said it was a group interview, which I have never done before. I show up an hour & a half early & sit in my van listening to the local Christian music station while praying, trying to hear God's voice & to get on the same track as Him. So I walk into the place 10 min. till & there are others there. So at the start time, we get introduced to the store manager & a few others who will be evaluating us. Then we get to introduce ourselves & tell something about us. I did pretty good on this part. Then we did different exercises as teams & individuals. I think I did really good an the individual execises, but when it came to teams, I sat back & let the others take over. Needless to say I was nervous the whole time & I walked out feeling like I blew it. If I won't know if I get a one-on-one interview till they call me back later this week. I just pray that maybe it didn't go as bad as I'm making it out to be, but I honestly think I could have done better.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for you and job.

Hugs and God bless:)
pickles

J

jonii

bro do not afraid by faith GOD will do something and already you have get it through faith.

S

shekaniah

I would not put too much thought into it.
If God opens the door...you will have favor :)
Praying you will have peace and wisdom for whatever the out come is :)
Keep us posted!
If they call you back in...wear a smile!
It is the most important part of customer service!
Love and Hugs! Shekaniah

T

texan4Jesus

Ok so the job I was waiting on didn't call back so I'm at McD's on my sister's laptop looking for another job. I am seriously running out of time as the next van payment is due Feb. 16. I am so sick & worried I may just apply to an online school & get a degree. I'm so confused
I've had two interviews but no call backs. I'm even thinking of packing my stuff & just finding odd jobs or temp. jobs ANYWHERE in Tx. Please continue to pray for me.

S

SPUZIT

Hope this helps you & you don't think it is just a dull piece of advice. Here goes, in the lord when we are in our darkest times, his light shines the brightest. Now you don't have to be in the dark for his light to shine, I am not saying that, yet there is still alot of hope to be seen where you are at now. We don't. Always know where God is leading us & you would not be human if you didn't. Worry about your other responsibleilites.just know that there is hope even when we don't feel it courage , endurance makes us strong. You can be fed in many ways & I can't begin to tell you how many times peoples stories come around about how a bill thought unplayable got paid. Do as much as you should do brother & allow the lord to do the rest, even when you think its easy for. Others who aren't there to say this,,, beleave. ,beleave, beleave, & pray, pray, pray, & pray some more. ... a sister praying for you.

S

shekaniah

Ok so the job I was waiting on didn't call back so I'm at McD's on my sister's laptop looking for another job. I am seriously running out of time as the next van payment is due Feb. 16. I am so sick & worried I may just apply to an online school & get a degree. I'm so confused
I've had two interviews but no call backs. I'm even thinking of packing my stuff & just finding odd jobs or temp. jobs ANYWHERE in Tx. Please continue to pray for me.
I f your going to be late on a payment...it's better to call them ahead and try to work something out.
I know when I was almost late on a house payment...when I called first and explaned
they said it was better that I had called. They even might let you skip a month.
(You will still owe the same...they just let you skip a payment.)

Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

PS
Prayers continue :)

P

psychomom

Texan, you're doing so well! ♥

I find that when my focus is off, so goes everything else...:rolleyes:

Though it sounds trite, keep your eyes on Jesus,
not the problems.
How to do can be a bit more difficult than just saying it. ;)

But my prayer for you is that moment by moment, you are given grace to fix your eyes on Jesus.
I know that I know that He has all the details well in hand.
He will absolutely take care of you---He promised He would. ♥

Abba, by Your grace please lead Your little one into Your peace.
You promised us peace, and I believe You.
My sister does, too, but You know how the worries of this world can be just overwhelming.
Thank You for Your mercy toward us when we stumble into worry.
Thank You for providing everything our dear sister needs. ♥
Show her where to place the next step, and the one after that.
Lord, I ask that she have the full assurance of the faith You've given her,
to know You are there, loving her.
Thank You so much, in Jesus' Name.

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in Jesus Name, Amen :)

T

texan4Jesus

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have been in contact w/several online schools. I have to improve myself not only financially but spiritually as well. I honestly believe this situation can only get better. I prayed so hard last night & I just praised & thanked God for His many blessings. I cried tears of joy because I have been broken &humbled & I truly believe things will improve.

P

psychomom

That's wonderful, my beloved sister! ♥
God's grace in action...always lovely.

:)

S

shekaniah

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have been in contact w/several online schools. I have to improve myself not only financially but spiritually as well. I honestly believe this situation can only get better. I prayed so hard last night & I just praised & thanked God for His many blessings. I cried tears of joy because I have been broken &humbled & I truly believe things will improve.
Amen! And agreeing in prayer for you :)
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, you remain in my prayers in Jesus for all needed.

God bless:)
pickles