Update on Sister's Cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My sister received the latest "pet scan" results from her doctor. I will not say the medical folks are perplexed but they do seem a bit taken aback. She was given five years to live in 2010. Her scan results indicate there has been no advance in the bone cancer, and she is told this is all very strange, and they cannot tell her why what they told her has not come about, but she says "We know though." If I have bothered anyone personally on prayer for my sister, it is only because I perceived a special gift of prayer in them. Please forgive me if I was in error, I will not do that again. Thank you all for praying, they are heard, so that, along with everything, is a great Praise God, amen. Below I am pasting her words. Yahweh, God, bless all in Yeshua...........j Talked to the doctor a short time ago and they said there is no new liaisons nor is there any change in my back. There is no evidence of the cancer spreading. So see that doctor should have listen when I told her the Lord was taking care of me. Praise God the news was exceptionally good because of what the doctor had said last time I went to see her. So I wanted to share the news with you because it's good news and a big relief for me. Believe me. Love you type at you tomorrow evening after I get home. bye for now

May 29, 2012
I will pray for you and your sister. Cancer is tearing at my family too and the ups and downs of hope and disappointment are taking their toll on me, so I know how hard it is when cancer strikes the people you love. God Bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Never a bother, all is praise!
Thankyou for the update , I was getting ready to ask how she was doing. :)
She remains in my prayers, setting her before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles