Update..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 26, 2012
This morning,
A lady from church was telling us about a job in the nursery, working three times on sunday, and once on wednesday. Which my two sisters and I will be working in the nursery, shifting. So we get paid $100 dollars a week and that brings it to $400 a month, which is the time they will be paying. So, of course, we won't keep the money for ourselves .. ;) And, yes, God is so good! He provides for his children :)
Thank you all so much for praying -- keep praying though that daddy can find a job though .. because he was going to be doing more construction work this week, but the guy he was working for had to do some other stuff that week, so pa doesn't have any work this week :p And also pray that perhaps he can become a pastor, that is his ultimate desire. He used to be a pastor about a year before we moved, and then because only one family was left, he tried to keep it up, but finally the church closed
:( and he has always desired to preach -- he has preached in many places, Juvenile jails, jails, rescue missions, churches and other places since he was thirteen!
Just pray that the Lords will be done!
God Bless!
~Sarah

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praise God for the job in the nursery for you and your sisters :) Still praying for you dad for a job to open for him and for him to be a pastor! That's a good desire to have :D

"seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" Matthew 6:33

Jun 26, 2012
Thank you, GodssSon -- your prayers are very much aprecciated! :)
And yes, My dad was a pastor for I believe five or six years at a church :)

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
:) You're welcome, Sarah. And that's awesome he was a preacher and still has that desire. As it says "How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:15 :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to pray for your dad and family in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Sarah, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the updates!
And how lovely that you and your sisters have the chance to help out the family. God is always just wonderful. And your willing hearts are a blessing to me.

I surely will keep you all in prayer, with praise and thanksgiving. :)
ellie

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update!
Praise God for the nursery job!
I will continue to pray for your Father, family and house.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah