..Update?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AKGinger

I posted a while ago, about my wife and I
...The short of it, we are both back, living in our hometown, she with her parents and our two kids, and she is filing for divorce.
I cannot say that I don't deserve it. From a secular perspective, I deserve much worse than that, however I love my family with all of my heart, and would do anything for them.

UPDATE, for those who read my last post/have been praying.
A court date for the first hearing has been set for the 4th of January.
Please pray for a miracle!
That the Lord's will be done in Rachel's life, and in mine!
I need wisdom to know what to do/say and guidance, and Rachel's heart needs to be changed, the bitterness be removed, and forgiveness be in place.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support,
Lord bless all of you, and Merry Christmas!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

You and Rachel and the children are in my prayer notebook
(so I don't forget. ;) )
I also wrote 4 Jan 2013. ♥

Merry Christmas to you, too.
May the trials of this time not hinder your joy in the celebration of Jesus' birth! :)
-ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent :)

Note to you:
Pray before speaking!

I

Indubitably

Praying for you and Rachel

A

AKGinger

Not that it would hinder your prayers; but my name is Erik, btw.
Also, I neglected to mention, but this is a good specific thing to pray towards; Rachel has rejected the Lord. I don't think that she doesn't believe in Him, but she says she does. I can tell that she knows He is there, but she is in a hard time with her faith, and has chosen to avoid the Lord.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.
I know the Lord is working, and that in time, I will be the man He wants me to be, Rachel the woman He wants her to be, us the family He wants us to be. In Jesus name.

S

shekaniah

Not that it would hinder your prayers; but my name is Erik, btw.
Also, I neglected to mention, but this is a good specific thing to pray towards; Rachel has rejected the Lord. I don't think that she doesn't believe in Him, but she says she does. I can tell that she knows He is there, but she is in a hard time with her faith, and has chosen to avoid the Lord.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.
I know the Lord is working, and that in time, I will be the man He wants me to be, Rachel the woman He wants her to be, us the family He wants us to be. In Jesus name.
Erik,

Thank you for the update.
Prayers Continue in Jesus Name :)