URGENT: My Aunt is Dying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 31, 2009
Hello, this is an extremely urgent message and Prayer request. My mom's sister is dying.. She weighed at about 600 pounds back in 2009 and now weighs only about 80 something pounds, She is in her early to mid 60s... She is at the moment since today, at the ICU and has had 4 pints of blood taken from her. She has been bleeding out of her nose, ears and is throwing up blood. It is getting worse. We need you're prayers so much more now. My mom is devastated, she lost both her parents several years back and now her sister is dying... So please let us band together and pray for my Aunt... Thank you and God Bless

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying for your aunt, family and you. In Yeshua's name I pray amen.

L

libertygirl

Praying for your aunt right now.

P

phoebe

Praying for a complete healing for your aunt. In JESUS' name. AMEN

Phoebe

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Agreeing in prayer for your aunt's healing in Jesus' name!

"the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up..." James 5:15

Oct 27, 2012
Warm greetings from the heart to you, I am sorry to learn about your aunt's condition and the way it is obviously affecting your Mother and you. Your Mom certainly needs you at this time and your Strength to handle the situation will help her greatly.

God is on top of this dire situation and we must all have faith in Him to do His work as is appropriate. Therefore, we must turn to Him in prayer.

Let Us Pray

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, we humbly come today to offer prayer for this lady whose name we do not know but that you do. We ask thee to touch and bless her this day O LORD, and that you bring healing unto her body, mind, and spirit. You have said *"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." and that **"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." We ask thee to intercede and allow your Divine healing to be placed upon this lady. Father may thy will be done. We thank thee and praise thee and glorify thy most Holy name. Amen.

May God bless your dear aunt and bring her quick healing according to His will.

* MATTHEW 21:22 (KJV)
** MATTHEW 18:20 (KJV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV) <*>>>>><

Jan 31, 2009
Warm greetings from the heart to you, I am sorry to learn about your aunt's condition and the way it is obviously affecting your Mother and you. Your Mom certainly needs you at this time and your Strength to handle the situation will help her greatly.

God is on top of this dire situation and we must all have faith in Him to do His work as is appropriate. Therefore, we must turn to Him in prayer.

Let Us Pray

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, we humbly come today to offer prayer for this lady whose name we do not know but that you do. We ask thee to touch and bless her this day O LORD, and that you bring healing unto her body, mind, and spirit. You have said *"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." and that **"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." We ask thee to intercede and allow your Divine healing to be placed upon this lady. Father may thy will be done. We thank thee and praise thee and glorify thy most Holy name. Amen.

May God bless your dear aunt and bring her quick healing according to His will.

* MATTHEW 21:22 (KJV)
** MATTHEW 18:20 (KJV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV) <*>>>>><

Thank you =)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Yahvah God in the name of Yahshua the Messiah we ask you to please heal and comfort this lady, to relieve her body of this sickness, so let it be.

Thank you my Heavenly Father.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh, with all here for your aunt's healing and all comfort for your family.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Hello, HR. :)
(I peeked at your profile, and just want to tell you that when my husband and I first married, we had two cats named Boris and Natahsa. ;) )

Abba, we come to You boldly courtesy the shed blood of Jesus.
We approach the Throne of Grace to find mercy and help in time of need.
This is such a time, Lord God! And I cry to You for mercy!
We need Your help, Abba!
We do not understand so many things, but we ask to rest like little children
safely in Your lap. We do not seek understanding of this, Abba, but we do seek comfort.
Please give comfort to this family, and to HR, who is so precious to You.
I ask that You will heal her aunt, and that Your perfect will be done.
I don't know what form that may take, but I do know that it is good.
I ask that You pour grace and mercy and kindness and love and power
on this family, to enable and strengthen them. As HR ministers Your love to her mom,
please be her shield and her sun, as You have promised.
I love You, my Abba. We love You, because You love us.
We thank You for always hearing us, and for looking upon us with love.
Thank You that Your eye is upon this woman as she lies in a hospital bed.
Thank You that You will do what is best for her, and for HR and her mom.
Please give peace to frightened hearts, and make their hearts know how tenderly You love them.
May these things be done according to Your will,
in Christ Jesus.

I am so sorry to hear of your aunt's illness. :(
Please let your mom know we are praying, and we love you.

with all the love a momma's heart can hold,
ellie

B

bobo

Prayed for your Auntie God Bless you all Amen xxx

B

BELOVEOFGOD

You and your family are in my Prayers.

C

ChurchLover

Hello, this is an extremely urgent message and Prayer request. My mom's sister is dying.. She weighed at about 600 pounds back in 2009 and now weighs only about 80 something pounds, She is in her early to mid 60s... She is at the moment since today, at the ICU and has had 4 pints of blood taken from her. She has been bleeding out of her nose, ears and is throwing up blood. It is getting worse. We need you're prayers so much more now. My mom is devastated, she lost both her parents several years back and now her sister is dying... So please let us band together and pray for my Aunt... Thank you and God Bless

O My sis i am so sorry to hear about that, she doesn't have Cancer does her that might be a sign just saying
I will be praying for your aunt and your family

A

anonymous04

Lord you know the way may she rest with you or live in your name may your hands guide the hearts in this. In Jesus Name.

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer for your aunt and all who care for he
In Jesus Name, Amen