Urgent prayer needed for overwhelmed Christian couple

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lovingsheep

Dear friends,

My heart is weary and heavy burdened, and I ask for your urgent prayers. My husband and I have been homeless most of the year due to a foreclosure, we lost most of our worldly possessions, are penniless, living day-to-day. To add to our trauma, I lost my beloved mom recently, and my husband has a debilitating illness, leaving him unable to work. While my flesh is overwhelmed and the battle scars are huge, I will not turn away from God. He never leaves nor forsakes us, and He has been there every day to make a way where there seems to be no way. He never had us out in the street or at a shelter, and despite the enormous obstacles, He provides for us, even in the 11th hour. He is a perfect, on-time God.

Today I ask for your prayers that the Lord will supernaturally bless us with a financial miracle so I can pay for our room for at least a few days or a week (renting day-to-day at a cheap local motel) so that we are not out in street, and to get food. Friends/family/strangers have done all they can and/or are willing to do, and I have only two part time jobs that are very low paying, so I am really struggling with enormous burdens and stress. I humbly ask that you surround us with prayer that God will continue to show us favor, and that He meet not only our immediate needs, but will permanently end this poverty, homelessness and illnesses. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you.

O

overcomer2

Yes, we do pray and agree with you for your prayers. The Just live by faith. You are an example of living daily by faith. Lord give them assurance that they will continue to be cared for. Touch not only the finances but make them completely whole. Do a work that we may glorify you in all the congregation telling of your wonderful ways. In Jesus Name

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

X

xAlphaOmega

Am praying for you. May the Lord provide for you financially and in so many other ways. May he open a door for a job opportunity that will support both you and your husband and set you on your feet again. May he bless you with an unrelenting attitude to pursue your goals and guide you in the process. He has done much bigger things, there is nothing our God cant do for us. Be blessed and at peace.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you both before God in Jesus's name for all prayers answered.

Hugs and God bless
pickles