URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus24

Those of you that know who JoshuaSaved is in here he was in a bad Accident that caused a 12 point buck to hit his front end of his motorcycle and crack his helmet he has Surgery on the 15 of October and instead of getting better he has
gotten worst and now the pain meds are causing him to have complacations and fevers from this i just ask that all of you keep him and close friends of his Me OFM and GalazyGirlPR in all of your prayers this is hitting us hard
God is able to heal tho but pray for healing and Strengh for him and his family as they are watching him go through all of this
He is a Dear Brother to all of us.... So i Think you lord for touching him and doing your mighty work in Jesus Name Amen
:(

GalaxyGirlPR

Dec 17, 2006
Amen, God is in control and He will get Josh through this we won't stop praying till we see it.

B

Bryancampbell

Yahweh-Rapha - The Lord who heals, is with Him in the name of Jesus.

F

fourleaf

Praying for you JoshuaSaved. The Lord is with you and He will heal you in Jesus name.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He and all are in my daily prayers in Jesus for all healing, comfort and streangth needed.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for Josh. I know God is able to do a miracle.

N

ngmoody

Dear lord i pray that you hear all of our pleas for this situation. I pray that you allow him to be healed. Lord take over the situation, guide the hands over the medical professionals as they work to make him better. God you created us as temples. Let this temple bring glory to you. Holy spirit, please send comfort to all his friends and family as they go through this hard time. Lord i ask this in you sons name. Amen.
God bless.

Oct 22, 2013
High hopes josh. Things will turn out okay. Praying for you! Bless that the doctors will help you and how you relief. Stay strong!!

J

jkalyna

agreeing Lord send your word into his spirit, give him strenght, praying Life, into him, and sickness, death, and disease go from him, in Jesus HOly name. Let the antonement of the blood of Jesus cover him and by Jesus stripes we claim healing for him. amen

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I rebuke in the name of JESUS Christ. You can rebuke pain and it will leave. "The LORD rebuke it and in name of CHRIST a declare him heal and whole.

D

DeusTecum

Father, thank you for this prayer request from Jesus24. I agree with Jesus24 completely and ask for your grace, mercy, comfort and guidance for all involved. You alone are Holy Lord and we thank you for your perfect will. Please father help your child who has suffered a horrible accident. May you be glorified by the outcome of this situation. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. In Jesus's name. Amen.

J

Jesus24

Thank you all for your prayers,
UPDATE on JoshuaSaved he is better he is home and feeling well just in pain from his leg
but he is walking with a walker and hopping on one leg
Praise God for his Healing touch, Please Continue the the pain leaves from his legs in Jesus Name i Pray Amen

peaceman

Nov 1, 2013
we are praying for you... be in hope.. praying for you

P

Pentecostal-Dancer

this is Jesus24 on a new account he is better he is back in his own TRailer
and got test results back it's normal Praise God for the healing being Done
Thank you all for your prayers