urgent..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

I'll probably post this in Prayer Request but it's not a big deal..and since I know most of the teens on C.C I'll ask you guys.. This morning I had just gotten something for my teeth that is drastically killing me! Not really but I've been in deep agony eversince so please pray for my strength to carry on each day. Might sound dumb, if it's only brace stuff but it hurts to smile and that aint good. Well I love you guys all.. God bless:) <3

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
You should go back to the dentist and have it adjusted. It shouldnt hurt like that. I used to have braces so I know a little bit about it.

Apr 13, 2007
I don't know that much about braces, but I do know that Zeroturbulance is right, it should NOT hurt that much. I'll be praying for you, and if you guys don't mind keeping me in prayer as well, I'd appreciate it. I got an infection in both ears,a sinus infection, the flu, and a touch of bronchitis as well. I feel so icky, and yucky, so blah, and yeah! But God is faithful and just, His anointed touch be upon all, and restore us in JESUS name!

N

nanabean

I have never had braces (probably shoulda!! haha!) but both my girls have, and I'd have to say I agree comepletely with Zeroturbulence...it shouldn't hurt that bad!!! All I ever remember them complaining about is beig "uncomfortable" (except for the first time they had the spacers put in and didn't want me to take them back to school after the appointment!!!!! hahaha!) I do pray you get to go back in and have something adjusted to make you feel better!!!

And Stand_Up_God......I will keep you in my prayers as well..that all your ailments go away as fast as they all cropped up!!!

Apr 13, 2007
LOL wow I should go to bed, I thought that said 'chopped up'' I'm like huh? hehe! thanks so much, I didn't want to seem selfish, but I figured why start a whole new thread when I can post on here, cause I know that Yoej doesn't mind. Thank you so very much!

Y

yoej_ogart

thank you guys so much! It's actually not the braces that hurt..its these spacers they put in. But I can already feel the love :) and you'll definitely be in my prayers Squeakers!! I'm so sorry :(

Apr 13, 2007
*lol's* I'm NEVER going to live down that squeakers hehe thanks so much for the prayers, don't be sad, the Lord's taking care of me.