US Corporate Interests taking over Australian Democracy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Read your bible and see that the world economy is a driving factor in the end times and used of God to bring judgment upon the earth.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

P

psychomom

djness

May 16, 2014
WikiLeaks' free trade documents reveal 'drastic' Australian concessions | Australia news | theguardian.com

Sold out on many levels.

But remember Aussies, a lot of Americans here think we shouldn't discuss the US at all. We should just shut up and take it.
Sometimes, as an American, just wish America didn't exist. Just so I could see who else the world would blame for everything.
Simple solution, don't use American products. Your country has its own industry right?

Dec 18, 2013
Interesting article. I don't know why the governments are so secretive about this stuff. Like a lot of the other Wikileaks stuff they should not have even have this secret to begin with in my opinion. Seems standard trade negotiations to me. Obviously Ausies don't wanna be jailed for recording stuff or watching stuff, that is ridiculous. Note the article notes that the Australians are not alone on that side of the now not so secret Pacific Trade Negotiations.

USA and Japan being largest holders of the new "Intellectual Property" stuff want to of course maintain their product and as largest holders they have to maintain their status which of course in this century many corporations busting indeed in the "Intellectual Property" arena because of the internet and the phone and computer stuff make it essentially meaningless. At same time I think the US and Japan, as the big players they are at a disadvantage that in order to grow they need new markets, so in a way they can't just walk away from this deal and are forced to bargain, hence on-going secret negotiations.

Dec 12, 2013
Sometimes, as an American, just wish America didn't exist. Just so I could see who else the world would blame for everything.
Simple solution, don't use American products. Your country has its own industry right?
Without a doubt the U.S. has many issues and problems......wonder how many South Pacific nations and countries would be fluent in Japanese had the U.S. not sacrificed Marines, Army, and Navy personnel and tens of billions of dollars worth of material during WWII.

Dec 12, 2013
WikiLeaks' free trade documents reveal 'drastic' Australian concessions | Australia news | theguardian.com

Sold out on many levels.

But remember Aussies, a lot of Americans here think we shouldn't discuss the US at all. We should just shut up and take it.
Hey David,

Give her beans captain.......The U.S. has definitely been oppressive over the last few decades for the sake of American interest world wide......The treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously for sure......!