US defense secretary says ISIS thing is social media fueled.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kencore

Don't give them any ideas! lol

djness

May 16, 2014
If it weren't for the fact that they spread so much information about themselves on social media I wonder why most sites don't just ban them.Sometimes that info is helpful to those trying to track them. Sure yes, the world would say oh if you ban them from social media you are cutting off free speech If you wanted to cut at least one head off the serpent, ban anything to do with them from twitter, facebook, or whatever. I'm sure there would be an outcry or censorship but nobody is ever happy anyway. You would be taking at least one platform from them.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Various forms of electronic communications are very valuable tools to our Intelligence Services, and to the same in other Countries.............just saying...........BUT, such intelligence comes at a price sadly..........

Dec 12, 2013
They also said ISIS could be controlled, suppressed and eradicated by bombing.....Seems like they tried this in WW2, Vietnam, Korea and other places...........

V

Viligant_Warrior

Now the FBI says social media is problem for terrorist access in US.

FBI: Social Media Allows Terrorists Access into US Like Never Before - NBC News

Careful what you say on social media boyz and girls, you just might get FBI knocking on your door.:)
These last two posts prove how clueless you are. Not only are they off-topic, they twist the information behind the links in the stories to make the West the "bad guy" while you completely ignore ISIS's recruitment of teenage girls to be the equivalent of "breeder stock" for them, while beheading Westerners, burning alive fellow Muslims, and kidnapping Christians to do who knows what with them.

I don't know why I bother even reading your posts. They never rise to the level of pure drivel.

Jan 7, 2015
These last two posts prove how clueless you are. Not only are they off-topic, they twist the information behind the links in the stories to make the West the "bad guy" while you completely ignore ISIS's recruitment of teenage girls to be the equivalent of "breeder stock" for them, while beheading Westerners, burning alive fellow Muslims, and kidnapping Christians to do who knows what with them.

I don't know why I bother even reading your posts. They never rise to the level of pure drivel.
There are no "good guys" who are of this world silly boy. I'm not twisting anything, neither am I condoning the violent acts of evil people in ISIS. But when the governments of this world declare war on ideologies, then that opens the door wide open to all ideologies, including Christian beliefs.

When the government starts arresting Christians for words spoken on social media sites, like calling sin...sin, then perhaps you'll see things differently.

Feb 24, 2015
If ISIS is the target education is the weapon. Islamists survive because they believe the problem in society is the wrong religion not sin within people. The cover up sin in there societies by saying this is spreading slander, while saying there are no crimes. This propoganda works because the fantasy is the west is corrupt but the Islamic world is the best of societies.
The argument we have is with this hypocracy, the lack of love and direction within the society while oppressing and exploiting women and children behind closed doors. The basics of defending and showing care for citizens is missing, just because you can kill anybody by claiming apostasy or blasphemy, so no one touches the criminals who murder.