Used to be a satanist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

justin777

I was in one pagan group and three satanic cults. I sacrificed blood to many demons and false gods and God delivered me from it without dying like they told me I would.

God is all powerful praise His name forever and ever.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
I was in one pagan group and three satanic cults. I sacrificed blood to many demons and false gods and God delivered me from it without dying like they told me I would.

God is all powerful praise His name forever and ever.
When you did those things, why did you do it? What was the desired outcome? And what caused you to turn to Christ? Just wondering.....

Feb 5, 2013
Just tell the whole story if you were really that Blessed !!!!! People might keep asking you why or how...It needs living evidence

J

justin777

I thought the devil was the top dog and good and that his demons were beautiful and I wanted power and love.