vatican is behind writing Quran

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
[video=youtube_share;IrvHeOWdjV0]http://youtu.be/IrvHeOWdjV0[/video]

S

sealabeag

I hope you don't actually believe that...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Correlation never equals causation.

This video asserts that there is Roman Catholic doctrine in the Koran,
therefore the Koran must have been written by Roman Catholic prelates.

This is a pretty big leap in logic.

I'm not going to defend the RCC, and I'm certainly not going to defend the Koran...
but lets not draw conclusions without proper evidence.

IF it is true that there is Roman Catholic doctrine in the Koran,
then there is a multitude of ways it could have gotten there.

The world is a crazy place... too crazy to offhandedly dismiss every theory just because it sounds funny.
But we really need to support our claims with evidence.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ummm.... No okay just no, I don't even know if this would classify as a conspiracy thread because of how silly it is.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Correlation never equals causation.

This video asserts that there is Roman Catholic doctrine in the Koran,
therefore the Koran must have been written by Roman Catholic prelates.

This is a pretty big leap in logic.

I'm not going to defend the RCC, and I'm certainly not going to defend the Koran...
but lets not draw conclusions without proper evidence.

IF it is true that there is Roman Catholic doctrine in the Koran,
then there is a multitude of ways it could have gotten there.

The world is a crazy place... too crazy to offhandedly dismiss every theory just because it sounds funny.
But we really need to support our claims with evidence.
Yes, the Koran does seem to 'borrow' from various sources.

J

JesusIsAll

The evidence is, whatever may be said of Roman Catholicism and its spiritual paucity, it has never done anything that doesn't result in trying to suck people under Rome's thumb.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Mohammad was married to a Catholic woman called, if I remember well, Khadija. This would be the source of any Catholic elements in there.
He also encountered Jews on his travels and this is the source of warped Jewish traditions and history in the Quran.

Nov 3, 2014
What are the identifiable "Catholic" elements in the Koran

To say that the Roman "church" had anything to do with producing the Islamic religion or the Koran
is a total ruse

The only commonality between the two monotheistic religions is the fabric of man made tradition, but from a different cloth .... both are replacement theologies with respect to the Lord's nation of Israel .... and both are false, just from a different angel

Satan works both sides of the street

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
This is the most ridiculous video I have ever seen.

At one point in the video, appeared a text that said the doctrine of original sin occurred in 592 AD, when in fact the doctrine of original sin appeared in the second century and was addressed by Irenaeus (Bishop of Lyons) in his struggle against the gnostic heresy. Also, the same text correlates (ignorantly) the doctrine of original sin with the very late catholic doctrine of the Immaculata Conception (1854).

This video is full of blatant ignorance (the kind of ignorance for which you don't have any excuse).

There are certainly a lot of things that are wrong about the RCC. No need to lie and distort the historical facts.

T

Tintin

Oh, my! This is revelatory news! And by that I mean completely ridiculous. Maybe there really are some people who can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Check this video

[video=youtube_share;eRBhHgNc4js]http://youtu.be/eRBhHgNc4js[/video]

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
[video=youtube_share;tAnCMDIuJvk]http://youtu.be/tAnCMDIuJvk[/video]

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
Got any more seventh-day adventist professors (in zoology) who want to enlighten people that Vatican is behind everything?

:)).

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
What I appreciated in the first video is that the muslim man asks himself whether the Word is creation or Creator.

Nov 3, 2014
Walter is an SDA .... just another SDA adventure to keep the membership at home

The Vatican had nothing to do with the creation of Islam

The false prophet Mohammed had everything to do with this

In fact, Mohammed would have had the Pope's head and was in the process of expanding his Arabian Empire into Pope land

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
At least Catholic confess that catholic and islam share the same God.

16. Finally, those who have not yet received the Gospel are related to the People of God in various ways.[18] There is, first, that people to which the covenants and promises were made, and from which Christ was born according to the flesh (cf. Rom. 9:4-5): in view of the divine choice, they are a people most dear for the sake of the fathers, for the gifts of God are without repentance (cf. Rom. 11:29-29). But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Moslems: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.

Dec 12, 2013
Well, Ummm.....I will just say while cutting to the chase that Satan and Satan inspired men are behind every false doctrine, book, teaching, religion and any other word that can apply in like order......!

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
  • Luke 9:33

33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

• The Father, Son, Holy Spirit
  • The OT, NT, Quran

• All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. THOMAS PAINE

• Paul stating that he 1 Cor 13:1
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

• Muhammad couldn't read or write, yet received the Quran from an angel.

• Moses couldn't read or write yet received the Torah from an angel
And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. You think that the it was an angel that Moses was talking to .

Believe what you want but with God all things are possible right?

Last edited: