very graceful.. the songs of Kirk Franklin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hellokelly

Do you like Kirk Franklin?
I love his songs.. they're very graceful..
I want to share the grace of God with you all.

Below : the songs(mv) of Kirk Franklin
uplaylist.com/337

N

notconformed2theworld

I like his older music...like melodies from heaven or he's able...his new music...idk its not really worship its more motivational singing lol the rebirth album was the last album I bought. I'm starting to love Fred Hammond now...blessings and honor off the spirit of David album is lovely.

E

EnaGoguette

Kirk Franklin is that good classical gospel singer:) His music is very appropriate for church settings, and I just love the feel of it:)