Very new to this site as well as Christianity! My Name is Rebecca

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2023
I was born Jewish 63 years ago but never felt it in my heart. Very recently I have found myself drawn towards Christ

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I was born Jewish 63 years ago but never felt it in my heart. Very recently I have found myself drawn towards Christ
Glad to hear it; hope you heed His call. I did and it was the best decision of my life. Welcome to the forum.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
you are a wise woman to act on your thoughts being drawn to Jesus. i hope you become a born again Christian as the Bible teaches in John 3:5. being born again is the wisest choice for anyone.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Very nice Rebecca.
It sounds like you moved from Tradition and into The Spirit.

Welcome aboard.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome to CC, Rebecca!

You might want to check out R. L. Solberg and his YouTube channel "Defending the Biblical Roots of Christianity".

God bless you!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Thank you for showing up. You may well be on the right path."
:)

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome Rebecca, good to have you here! Greetings from Scotland! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Happy to hear that you find yourself drawn towards Christ. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC Becky :)

Hope your time here provides for you some wisdom and growth in the Way of the Gospel ..

Be wary though along with some good posts in alignment with the will of God you will also find some that are not in alignment with the will of God.. So make sure you take all you read with caution and compare it with the Gospels and the letters of the apostles in the Bible.. Oh and a very important thing.. Ask God for guidance and protection against false teachings.. Regularly ask God for wisdom..

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Well your Jewish beginnings will serve you well as long as you have faith in the Messiah Jesus.
There's the thing called the "Halak"....meaning "the path" or the "way" which is a series of questions that you, yourself come up with and then the search for those answers...which causes more questions and search for more answers.

Don't chase after questions others cause as this usually leads to confusion and predetermined (by them) answers. But...think carefully about questions you have and why Jesus is attractive to you.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI BeckyM nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC!!! Enjoy browsing the Forums and God bless you and your family! Merry Christmas🎄