VIA RAIL Strike

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

P32

as most of u people know i am a train buff and i just wanted to spread the word about a possible VIA RAIL strike. VIA RAIL is an Canadian run rail system. Just like Amtrak witch is US run, so please pray that the strike will be off before Friday, i have been looking daily to see if any updates on the agreement but so far as of now nothing so i am thinking that the strike will happen.

Potential service disruption – Basic train services provided | VIA Rail

P

prodigaldaughter

I shall pray over this.

D

Duckies

Prayers going out so that the issue can be lifted away. God Bless Friend!!

J

jkalyna

Agreeing that no one will suffer fiancially from this neither you, Lord Provider Jehovah Abba, put thy HOly Hands upon this prayer and lift the burdens in Jesus name. amen I thought their was a prayer strike here, but many are following the call of Jesus to work in his fields. May many blessings pour onto them....

S

Siberian_Khatru

Prayers to the bystanders. Hopefully the proponents on each side are thinking of them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with all here in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

P32

Thanks for all your prayers, As of last Friday the Two sides agreed to terms so the strike was averted.