Vincente Fox apologizes to Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2016
Its usually not a very good sign of humility when someone says they are "humble enough". lol
Then he wants to know if Trump is sorry. hahahaha
Well, if I were Trump I would apologize and use this to my advantage! Go to Mexico and be nice! He certainly could steal some votes from killary eh?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Trump should go to Mexico and begin talks to buy them. We can end the border problems if we just buy Mexico. History could record it as the great Trump purchase or Trumps folly. Then we could appoint Hillary as governess.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Apr 22, 2016
Trump should go to Mexico and begin talks to buy them. We can end the border problems if we just buy Mexico. History could record it as the great Trump purchase or Trumps folly. Then we could appoint Hillary as governess.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
We buy mexico we but the whole drug cartelproblem. I dont think that is a good idea. Hillary as governess? Now I think your pulling my leg:)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Trump should visit Fox south of the border. Border security is second only to the economy on the minds of the voters.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Be cautious of Greeks (uh, er, Mexicans) bearing gifts............ :)

It's a conspiracy.........!!!!

He will probably serve Trump a huge glass of their local WATER!

:)

LOL...then Trump will get the squirts and that will really make him mad. Can you imagine Trump with the squirts caused by a tainted glass of typhoid water. He would probably have a thousand people killed for that.

R

RachelBibleStudent

wow...it must have been that taco photo he posted on twitter...that charmer...

sources within the trump campaign report that he plans to tweet photos of barbie dolls and watermelons to seal up the woman vote and the black vote respectively...

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
70% of foreign leaders fear a Donald Trump presidency. That is reason enough for me to like him right there to be honest. Lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
70% of foreign leaders fear a Donald Trump presidency. That is reason enough for me to like him right there to be honest. Lol

..........but, but...........those 70% ARE OUR ALLIES!

:)

Those who hate us/want to destroy us have no fear of Donnie whatsoever.