Violence against the Kingdom!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I was have been looking at these videos, about different animals, and creatures of the Lord. And I am just so puzzled as to why the Lord God created such strange beasts. So many strange beasts and phenomena. They call it the Animal Kingdom, but who is their Lord? Indeed, the same Lord we serve. But looking at these videos, I don't see as much as a bunch of animals as I see a picture of humans. Of course, God gave us dominion over these beasts, very scary beasts at times, and yet, it seems that humans have become somewhat like beasts. Just beasts that walk the earth as if they have no Master. They sleep, wake up, hunt, eat and drink, mate, and sleep. But one thing is for sure, their lives are dependent on the Sun and Water. And they are preserved or destroyed if the season don't come in season. Yet man, being much like just another greater beast, who should have some greater knowledge, are altogether become like beasts of the field. They think that they can achieve some greater knowledge, by the collecting and gathering of information. As if they can create a better world or something. Yet they are like animals, just adapting to the changes they have no power over.

And in that Animal kingdom I see some terrible things. I see the drama of these beast played out. Both are subject to life and death. And some beasts are so merciless, so ravenous.

I looked at one video about a Komodo Dragon. This is a very ravenous beast, and it is excited by blood. When blood is shed, it goes into a fit, and becomes blood thirsty. It has a venomous bite, and it waits for its prey, even for weeks, following it, sleeping with it, waking up with it, as they prey gets weaker an weaker. Until the day that the prey is too weak to continue on. And then they close in, in groups to finish off their prey. Merciless! Ravenous BEASTS!!

Or I see a video about great herds of animals, looking for pasture in vast wildernesses, in droughts and in cold winters. But these great herds of mammals have a common enemy, whether in the far North or in the Far south, they have one common enemy, wolves. A wolf needn't a pack to get a meal. He finds the track of the herd and when they are in site he darts towards the herd. He knows that the weaker ones will not make it. He sees that baby calves straggle behind. And when one is separated from the herd, he isolates it and devours it. IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS!! HEAR IT!! AND UNDERSTAND!!

And there was another scenario where a horned lizard had a predator who is a snake. The lizard would be protecting its young and the snake would come, oh so subtly. In this case, as it is usually that a snake would go for the eggs, this snake was a lizard eater (goes for big meals). But the defense of this lizard was rather strange. It would inflate itself, to look like it is bigger than it is. This would steer the snake. And then when the snake was near it would turn over on its belly, flattened, and I guess it would play dead or something. UNDERSTAND!

And I was just so weakened by this, that I see this same mercilessness in humans, how they bite and devour, and deceive and are deceived. And go around mating, sleeping, eating and drinking, and just about business, which is all vanity. AS IF THEY HAVE NO LORD! As the prophet also said, ''Why have you made men as fishes, who go around as if they have no ruler?''

There is indeed a great violence against the kingdom, and the violent take it by force. But when Jesus came he established a greater kingdom. And this is my prayer:

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. * *
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. *
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. *
Psalms 22

May Jesus bless you.