Vision of where my mom went

• Thread starter HeavenwithinYOU
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

When my mom died I mourned and cried a lot. I prayed and fasted to Jesus to show me where she was because I knew she hadn't had a perfect life and had always suffered for it; so I just had to know... Here is what I saw:

You know the blue sky above when there are no clouds? I was a part of the blue in the sky. I was a SPIRIT out of body and I was just hovering in love. I was in the BLUE. I was the blue: At least a part of it. And the LOVE and peace I felt seemed PERMANENT. I did not want to come back. (In fact when I did come back, I had withdrawal and begged to go back for a month or two going to sleep praying I would go back.) As the wind went through me I remember that it was the perfect temperature as I felt mass euphoria that words cannot fully describe. Then, it got good; really good. A voice spoke to me while I was hovering there, submersed in total love and ecstasy. And every letter of each word went through me like a wave of intense love that increased the already euphoric feeling of love infinitely more. The words would keep coming, waves of love that they emanated and rolled through my boundless being. Jesus was ministering to me and I knew that dead souls got ministered to non-stop in this way. It was pure love and joy that words cannot fully contextualize. I knew this was where my mom was and is until resurrection day.

I was really happy for my mother at this point and I too did not want to come back. When I came back to my body and woke up I tried remembering the words that Jesus spoke, but they were IMPOSSIBLE to recall. They were holy and sacred words that man couldn't repeat. I knew that this was what is referred to as being asleep in Christ for the dead, a Spirit paradise in the atmosphere. Now people ask me how I knew my mom was there or how I knew Jesus was ministering to asleep souls, my answer is this: anamnesis - a Greek word meaning "loss of forgetfulness." God can reveal certain knowledge to us that we have not previously been taught. And sometimes it feels as if we all know certain things, but this life has a blindfold that will be removed once we die. I have had lessons in other dreams too where I had knowledge imparted to me, making it impossible to ignore that a higher power does exist. For one cannot teach himself new knowledge; and if something new is taught, then there must be a teacher: God. So for all of you wondering where you dead loved ones are, all you have to do is look up into the blue sky and imagine what maximum love feels like; that IS where they are.