WAAH!!! I'm about to throw a tantrum!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2009
WHY IS IT that I've been on Christian Chat for over three years, and I'm still a junior member with zero Rep Power? I have noticed 12-year-olds that have been on here only a month that have senior member status and a rep power of five! SHEEEESH! What in the world am I doing wrong? If it's only a matter of votes, then somebody vote for me, pleeeeeeeeeeze!! :)

M

megaman125

Well, for one thing, you only made 34 posts spread over those 3 years, that's probably why. You either aren't posting enough for anyone to get to know you, or your posts are spread too far apart.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
megaman125 is right, i guess you should have at least a 100 posts to become a senior member.

K

kenisyes

I'd like to see what an online tantrum looks like.

R

Relena7

WHY IS IT that I've been on Christian Chat for over three years, and I'm still a junior member with zero Rep Power? I have noticed 12-year-olds that have been on here only a month that have senior member status and a rep power of five! SHEEEESH! What in the world am I doing wrong? If it's only a matter of votes, then somebody vote for me, pleeeeeeeeeeze!! :)
More posts = more rep.

Age has nothing to do with it. How long you've been on the site has nothing to do with it.

you may have been around a while, but you have the post count of a newbie.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012

A

Abiding

you should be thankful we even put up with you

Aug 15, 2009
Thanks for the votes! I feel better already! By the way, Abiding, this is for you! :p

Aug 15, 2009
Woo-Hoo! I'm up to 4 rep power! I'm looking for volunteers to push it up to at least 10!:D

R

_Ryan_

It's nice to have high rep points, but keep in mind the way I see the forum, it's not a popularity contest, I think if people find your posts in the threads to be helpful, or add input to the thread, then people will give you the likes. I feel it's more about the quality of what you post, not the quantity that matters in here. I do not Post to reach high numbers, I post if I feel what I have to contribute may help someone who asks for another opinion, or it adds insight to the particular thread.

Aug 15, 2009
eww..politician!!!
If I'm a politician, then I must be a good one, cuz I have openly asked for votes in an honest manner. When's the last time you stumbled across an honest politician?

By the way, I want to thank again all those responsible for voting for me. I still have a long way to go to reach a rep power of 10. Maybe some of you can vote multiple times like they did in the presidential election! :D