Wait.........what?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Crimson_Lark

Apr 17, 2012
I've been completely surprised to find out someone wasn't as he/she appeared. Depending on how much I trusted the person my emotions have ranged from disappointment (in myself for not seeing it AND in the person) to feelings of denial and betrayal.

It's like a mental sucker punch that knocks the air out of you.

G

GRA

Have you ever had someone you were close to begin to do/say things that caused to you lose a certain amount of respect for them? How do you handle this? It's tough to unsee/unhear some things, isn't it? :(
Depending on the nature of the "things" that were 'seen'/'heard' -- is your relationship with this person "close enough" for you to talk to him/her about it? Do you believe that the lost respect may be recoverable?