Wait with Purpose

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Avoid getting negative when you look at your circumstances. Actively wait on God to give your strength to walk in the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). Wait with purpose, silently listening for Him to Speak, eagerly watching for Him to act.

Tell Him, “Lord, I receive strength to be Your ambassador and witness. Your Word tells me to love people who mistreat me. Though it is hard to do in the natural, I receive strength from You to be loving today.”

Then watch for the opportunity to act godly as He gives you strength to do so…

Psalm 6:3-4 ~ (KJV)
My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long? Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

C

chu_huifen

I think wait and Obey with what God's want in our life is a right choice. Two months ago, I understand about wait patiently and don't for e everything that happened in my time but let in His time, I saw when I compelled my will, every things seems sO complicated and full of damaged, God teach me to rebuild and repair my damaged and wait until His time. When I practice it, I must repress my desire and let Him take over my planning. At the end, I see the best from God, just wait His purpose happened in our life :D