WAITING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
She stood outside the door knocking, waiting, wondering if he would eventually open up. She gathered her coat more firmly around her, it had begun to snow heavily. People kept on passing, some sneered, mocked, jested, while others shook their head in pity at her as they passed by. The same question that had been on her mind... 'If he does not help me, where else would I go?' She sighed and bowed her head, as tears of frustration slipped down her cheeks. She really didn't have anywhere else to go, anyone that could help her like he would, and so she waited. She kept on knocking till all she could do was just stare at door, waiting, hoping, and in her exhaustion, she drifted off to a troubled sleep. She woke up some time later and the sight before her practically brought her to tears. There he was before her, in his eyes lay bare the answers to the questions in hers. She nodded affirmatively as more tears streamed down her cheeks... 'I'm glad I didn't stop knocking she whispered back...'
#fiction

Someone rightly said that 'we run by waiting on the Lord'

Keep praying... Keep believing in God, He will come through for you one of these days...🙂

Matthew 7:7... Read this Bible passage please and keep praying until something happens...

God bless you...