Walk a mile in my shoes.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

If I could walk a mile in your shoes where would they take me. If you were to walk a mile in my shoes you would see a life of never really fitting in anywhere. You would see a great childhood compared to the way children grow up now. You would feel the heart of someone that was always searching for love. You would feel the hurt of a life time of senseless racial discrimination. You would see a world that darkens with each day you would long for the kingdom of heaven, but remember this is only one mile out of many, many miles. LoveAlways

J

Jullianna

You would see a shy, quiet little girl who never met her father and always wondered why, but with whom God has walked every step of the way. A girl who was always more comfortable with a skateboard and ball glove than with Barbies or other girlie things. A girl who would rather spend an afternoon at the library than slumber parties. A girl who attended 22 different schools due to being a military brat, who finally gave up on making friends because it hurt too much to constantly have to leave them behind. A woman who fell head over heels in love, married early, had a child early, became a widow early, has seen far more evil than any pair of eyes should ever have to, who once trusted so easily and now shies away from getting too close to people. Someone who often feels like most people see her as nothing more than the Barbie dolls she avoided as a child. Someone who once trusted her own judgment, but has come to understand that her own judgment counts for nothing. His counts for everything.

Jul 24, 2010
Before you judge someone try walking a mile in their shoes. That way when you judge them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

P

Powemm

If I walked a mile in your shoes, I would stand for a while before ever moving . To see what you Had seen.. If I walked a mile in your shoes, I would wonder wich direction you were looking and what made you take a turn..
If i walked a mile in your shoes i would wonder what parts of the journey you walked and wich parts you ran.... If I walked a mile in your shoes I would ask what do you think you learned and what made you grow? If I walked a mile in your shoes I would ask... Would you walk that mile again? when I come to the end of this mile , to where you are now, be ready... I'll only hand you one shoe back... Because the next mile, we'll be walking together ... my mile is back there.. Not up here..Gods already brought us both through.... Let's go!!

Last edited by a moderator: