Walking with the Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I want to walk with the Lord!! Wouldn't it be awesome? I mean, Enoch walked with the Lord, and the Lord took him up out of this world to be with him.

Who walks that closely with the Lord? Who has followed that closely? I want to be right up there with the originals. I want to be up there with Noah, and Abraham, and Isaac and Jacob. And Moses. And the prophets, and the Apostles.

It began with them, but it did not end with them. Now, the Holy Spirit will be poured out. These are the last days. This is the last generation.

Who has walked with the Lord? I wonder if some have walked with the Lord and the Lord has taken them (people go missing all the time, you never know!!).

But I would say, ''No Lord, keep me here, because I know there are people who have not heard your gospel.''

Yes, I would not even want the Lord to take me away now. Not now, not in this very crucial time. I want to see the saints go marching in!! lol. I do!! And I want to be there rejoicing and marching with them. I don't want to escape it easily, no!! I want to war with the saints, fast with the saints, pray with the saints!!

I want to see the saints clothed in righteous robes, prepared to meet the savior!! MAY HE CLOTHE THEM IN GARMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, UN-SPOTTED ROBES OF PURE WHITE!!

AMEN!! HALLELUJAH TO GOD WHO IS AND WAS AND IS TO COME!!

May Jesus bless you.