Wanna text? :-)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joshua8-9

Jan 14, 2012
Helloooo everybody,

Sooo I just lost a texting buddy (and a good Christian lady friend) a few days ago, and I miss having someone in my pocket to talk to :/.

The reason I made this thread is, I just want a Christian-someone to text with, about anything. To encourage eachother, discuss and share thoughts about Christ and God's word, to talk about life in the fast lane... whatever :p. Just to talk seriously or jokingly with, laugh with, and have fun with. To offer advice, and to be given advice. A 24 hour friend that I can text whenever, and vice versa :). (Okay, I promise I won't text you in the middle of the night (unless you want me to)).

If you are interested, please shoot me a message :). Doesn't matter guy or girl, just whoever wants the same things as I mentioned above :).

Cheers!

Brother in Christ,
Joshua!

A

Agravesx

I highly recommend to everyone here not to give out their numbers to people over the internet. Anyone can say they are christian teenager, but who knows who they are. For all you know, they could be some 47 year old pedophile. You just don't know. Although I am not saying Joshua is, or anyone else who posts in this thread, I recommend you avoid sharing numbers with people online.

Joshua8-9

Jan 14, 2012
I understand Agravesx. I kinda realized this after posting it. I guess it's better to get to know somebody first then exchange numbers if desired, rather than vice versa. But I figured some people know me from chat so they know I'm not a 47 yr old pedophile. Not everyone knows me though, so I understand the concerns that others have.

A

Aqua_Girl09

i found my txting buddy on a i pod app game. we were both spreading the good news lol.^_^ we've been friends for like two years. ^_^ still haven't met him but i'm making plans to finally see him next summer. ^_^

i would suggest e-mailing for a while until you get to know them and see that they're worth talking to. thats what i did. and i would TOTALLY be your txting buddy but our age gap is kinda big. i tend to lecture (get it from my mom) so i'd probably lecture you more then talk and have fun. ^_^

hope you find someone you're looking for.