Warm greetings (from a chilly RSA)!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TPK85

Hello everybody!

P

PHILLIPUS

Hallo there i am a new member aswell, Pretoria . I was saved on 24/06/2012 and is actually Afrikaans. Hope to hear from you .

B

bealight2012

Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy it!

M

MollyAnn

Welcome :)

T

TPK85

Hello daar Phillipus! Baie dankie vir jou boodskap, ek waardeer dit. Vertel my, wat doen jy vir 'n lewe? Watter belangstellings/drome het jy?
Laat weet maar, ek sal weer 'n draai maak op Christian Chat....

Lekker week verder!

T

TPK85

Hello there! How are things going in the States...? Hope to hear again from you.
Have a blessed week ahead of you!
TPK85

T

TPK85

Thanks, I think I will!
Have a great week!

T

TPK85

Thanks, I appreciate it!

D

destiny

U a welcome ad God bless u.