Water Baptism!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Malcyboy

Hey guys :) Getting water baptised on the 6th of May! :) So just wanting to ask yous something, do any of yous remember of when yous got water baptised? and where did yous get it done? (church, beach etc) :D

W

wwjd_kilden

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

shawntc

May 7, 2010
My water baptism was about three years ago, when I was 17. The Friday after that I graduated high school and moved half way across the country to the state of Kansas. It was at the end of the service and I was the only one getting baptized. The first part was me giving my testimony, then the pastor held me and put me under the water then back up. The water was kind of cold. :D

S

splendor258

One of the MOSt special days of my life in HIS presence.

It was summer and it rained...haha...I was to be baptized somewhere (lake) but our ministers decided to make it happen in a resort (POOL).:)

The memory remains so vivid. :)

God bless your heart bro!!! :)

M

Malcyboy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its tomorrow!!! haha :D excited as heck likes! :) Keep getting told how wonderful an experience it is :) buzzing like a sugar rush without the sugar right now haha

S

splendor258

New heart for God alone. :)

M

Malcyboy

Been done :) was amazing experience, gonna try get some photos uploaded soon! :)

B

benaiah11

In a baptismal tank, in 1990, which of course means I was plunged under the water. Baptise: to emerse.

C

Ciscokid

Baptized in Jesus name--- in a metal cattle tank--January 5th 1965-on a Sunday night--revieve the Holy Ghost the same night.I FELT CLEAN--VERY CLEAN>