We are praying.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
I apologize because this is in the prayer request section but it isn't a prayer request per say.

I may not understand fully what its like to be you, the things you face daily, what you are going through, have been going through or what you will go through. I can't even pretend to try and understand the way you feel exactly, your thought process and the needs of your heart. I was taught to put myself in other peoples shoes, and I've learned over time to always keep an open mind to what a person is really facing or could be hiding from others. But even when I may put myself in your shoes or keep an open mind to what you could be dealing with thats not a way to where I can 100% understand in order to take your problems from you because I can't even understand what I'm going through completely.

I just wanted to make it known that I'm not trying to say that I understand you because some find that frustrating because they feel as if no one understands completely. I myself have been like that for some time. Just kinda hoping and waiting for that, at least, one person who can understand exactly what I'm facing. I may not be that person for you but as a human being, I (we all) know what its like to be so low in life. We know depression, we know fear, doubt, anger, sadness and all those unwanted and unwelcomed emotions and mindsets that come along. And because of our fallen human nature we can kinda see happiness isn't always a choice easily
made. So we can be there, encouraging one another doing the best we can.

And even through all of the whirlwinds of scary things we can always find peace in Jesus. Being there in the midst of chaos, trusting him which is a form of bravery because we know God has got this.

So what ever you may be facing, lost of a loved one, doubts, anger, fear, sadness, self hate, feeling worthless, being ill, feeling helpless, you are difficult on yourself for thinking you are not smart enough, mental illness, relationship problems, money issues, demonic influence, wanting to give up, so on so forth...Matthew 18:20 ~ For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

We are praying for you and for one another.

We pray for each other here at CC together. What ever we are going through we pray we remember to find peace in Jesus. God we pray for the courage, wisdom and strength we need in order to carry on in the faith with you. God you know ever single one of our individual concerns and the sercret prayer requests inside of us. Let us know of your presence and lead us, guide us to where we need to be and that we allow you to do so. Your will is welcome to be done in our lives. Take us and mold us, remembering we are only human and we praise you for the patience you have with and for us. We praise you for saying yes to being that one way that would free us from sin and its consequences, for dying for us that we may not be bound and in bondage, and so that we may be brought back to life as you were. We give our lives to you, remind us that you have them and are in control.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

Thank you :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
We really do carry each other.

burden bearing 2.png