Wearing out of the Saints

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
[h=1]Daniel 7:25[/h]Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Daniel 7:25.

[h=2]And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.[/h]
What is meant by the above and how should we be ready.

john832

May 31, 2013
Daniel 7:25

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Daniel 7:25.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Here, go back a little further than 1611...

Dan 7:25
וּמִלִּ֗ין [SUP]H4406u·mil·Lin,[great] words לְצַ֤ד H6655le·Tzadagainst [עִלָּיָא'il·la·ya כ] (עִלָּאָה֙ H5943'il·la·'Ahhigh ק) יְמַלִּ֔ל H4449ye·mal·Lil,And he shall speak וּלְקַדִּישֵׁ֥י H6922u·le·kad·di·Sheithe saints עֶלְיוֹנִ֖ין H5946el·yo·Ninof the most High יְבַלֵּ֑א H1080ye·val·Le;and shall wear out וְיִסְבַּ֗ר H5452ve·yis·Bar,and think לְהַשְׁנָיָה֙ H8133le·hash·na·Yahto change זִמְנִ֣ין H2166zim·Nintimes וְדָ֔ת H1882ve·Dat,and laws וְיִתְיַהֲב֣וּן H3052ve·yit·ya·ha·Vunand they shall be given בִּידֵ֔הּ H3028bi·Deh,into his hand עַד־ H5705'ad-until עִדָּ֥ן H5732'id·Dana time וְעִדָּנִ֖ין H5732ve·'id·da·Ninand times וּפְלַ֥ג H6387u·fe·Lagand the dividing עִדָּֽן׃ H5732'id·Dan.of time
[/SUP]

T

Trax

[h=1]Daniel 7:25[/h]Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Daniel 7:25.

[h=2]And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.[/h]
a time = 1 year
times = that is a dual word meaning two time, which is 2 years
dividing time = half a time, half a year
So you got 1 + 2 + 0.5 = 3.5 years

Jun 18, 2013
I encourage you to read Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 and draw the parallels. Also few verses for your understanding.

Daniel 7:23-26

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]23 [/SUP]Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
[SUP]24 [/SUP]And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
[SUP]25 [/SUP]And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
[SUP]26 [/SUP]But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Revelation 13:16-18

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]16 [/SUP]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:8-12

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]8 [/SUP]And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[SUP]10 [/SUP]The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[SUP]11 [/SUP]And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

If it has to be such a great risk to take the mark and affecting all, it means it should be the epitome of all unrighteousness encompassing all , not just 1 or 2 instances(e.g Rome, Islam etc). What is it ?.

One verse that comes to mind is.

Matthew 24:29-31

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]29 [/SUP]Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[SUP]30 [/SUP]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[SUP]31 [/SUP]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Sun (e.g Rome which had Sun as it image)
Moon(E.g Islam which has moon as its image)
Stars ( Secret Societies [e.g Freemasonry the five pointed stars, all corrupt governments, organizations, religious institutions, which weary out the saints of the most high God).

Google (sun moon and stars relating to bible, and see how it relates to judgements of all things that oppose God)

Few thing I had captured a long time back below.

Cinu Chacko's Virtual presence

I am looking for answers that is why the question.

Jul 26, 2013
Isaiah 9:14-16

[SUP]14 [/SUP]Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Jun 18, 2013

[SUP]14 [/SUP]Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
I was already expecting a backlash from those who want to hide the truth and here it is. Remember I am not saying I know the full answers. I am asking a question to seek an answer.

Jul 26, 2013
I encourage you to read Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 and draw the parallels. Also few verses for your understanding.

Daniel 7:23-26

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]23 [/SUP]Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
[SUP]24 [/SUP]And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
[SUP]25 [/SUP]And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
[SUP]26 [/SUP]But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Revelation 13:16-18

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]16 [/SUP]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:8-12

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]8 [/SUP]And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[SUP]10 [/SUP]The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[SUP]11 [/SUP]And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

If it has to be such a great risk to take the mark and affecting all, it means it should be the epitome of all unrighteousness encompassing all , not just 1 or 2 instances(e.g Rome, Islam etc). What is it ?.

One verse that comes to mind is.

Matthew 24:29-31

King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]29 [/SUP]Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[SUP]30 [/SUP]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[SUP]31 [/SUP]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Sun (e.g Rome which had Sun as it image)
Moon(E.g Islam which has moon as its image)
Stars ( Secret Societies [e.g Freemasonry the five pointed stars, all corrupt governments, organizations, religious institutions, which weary out the saints of the most high God).

Google (sun moon and stars relating to bible, and see how it relates to judgements of all things that oppose God)

Few thing I had captured a long time back below.

Cinu Chacko's Virtual presence

I am looking for answers that is why the question.

I was already expecting a backlash from those who want to hide the truth and here it is. Remember I am not saying I know the full answers. I am asking a question to seek an answer.
Pay attention, beloved! I am in AGREEMENT with your post! It is the beginning of what you are seeking. The "ancient and honorable" IS the "sun" "moon" and the "stars"

Jun 18, 2013
Sorry(Apologies) I misunderstood, how is ancient and honourable related to "sun" "moon" and the "stars".

Jul 26, 2013
Sorry(Apologies) I misunderstood, how is ancient and honourable related to "sun" "moon" and the "stars".
Jesus told you that ALL those who came before them were thieves and robbers. Does this apply to the highly esteemed Moses?

Jun 18, 2013
Jesus certainly did not talk about prophets, but all who came before him calling themselves "Messiah" were "thieves and robbers"

Jul 26, 2013
Jesus certainly did not talk about prophets, but all who came before him calling themselves "Messiah" were "thieves and robbers"
That's where you are wrong. Even Paul told you that even though he understood all mysteries, HE ONLY KNEW IN PART. Moses gave Israel the 10 commandments, but in the eyes of the whole, he was a thief and a robber. The people that Israel were separated from are also the people of God, I mean who else gave them life?

If I say that no liar will enter the kingdom, then I have separated all liars from that kingdom. This is what the bible means when it says that Satan's ministers are transformed into ministers of light.

Jul 26, 2013
Paul was chief at wearing out the Saints according to the righteousness of the law.

Jun 18, 2013
The thieves and robbers were those who claimed to have come to take the “sheep” home but were actually trying to steal them away. They were the false messiahs and other purveyors of false doctrine who taught a different way to salvation.
The extreme doctrine of salvation by works taught by the Pharisees and the allegorical interpretation of Scripture taught by the Sadducees which rejected the very prophecies that Jesus was fulfilling were among the most insidious because they were being promoted by the religious leaders who were supposed to be speaking on God’s behalf. True believers had always rejected these doctrines. Now they could see that only Jesus had the right way.
Sadly these doctrines are still being taught in the Church today. The Pharisees are represented by extremists among religious conservatives who impose all kinds of legalistic restrictions on their followers, while the Sadducees are the liberals who still teach that the prophecies of the end times are allegorical, just as their ancient counterparts did. True believers continue to reject these doctrines. It’s still true that only Jesus has the right way.

N

nathan3

Daniel 7:25 Satan and his one world system is what will do this.

( Paul has nothing to do with wearing out anyone SpiritofFire... Again, this is not Islam , or things of this nature )

the "wearing out of the saints" is to afflict or deceive the saints. We see today how sodomites, and every other perverted organization, are out to change times (meaning seasons) and laws. The laws today are so twisted and worked over that murdered go free and jaywalkers get time in jail. Good is bad, right is wrong, and the absolute laws of God are diluted to mean little more than vague definitions.

The Heavenly Father states here He will allow it for three and one-half years. Jesus says that time will be shortened, and Revelations 9:5 makes it five months.

Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

If you do not know the truth before the Antichrist comes, it's too late. It's like the seal of the thunders. The thunder follows the lightening, thus when Satan comes (the lightening) the seal of understanding and being prepared is too late. Upon Satan's [the Antichrist's] arrival, you will be stung as the scorpion and rendered helpless.

For anyone willing to take the time, a good Bible study I recommend for Daniel > ( Just Thoughts The Book of Daniel Part 1 - 2013 .wmv - YouTube )

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2013
Daniel 7:25 Satan and his one world system is what will do this.

( Paul has nothing to do with wearing out anyone SpiritofFire... Again, this is not Islam , or things of this nature )

the "wearing out of the saints" is to afflict or deceive the saints. We see today how sodomites, and every other perverted organization, are out to change times (meaning seasons) and laws. The laws today are so twisted and worked over that murdered go free and jaywalkers get time in jail. Good is bad, right is wrong, and the absolute laws of God are diluted to mean little more than vague definitions.

The Heavenly Father states here He will allow it for three and one-half years. Jesus says that time will be shortened, and Revelations 9:5 makes it five months.

Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

If you do not know the truth before the Antichrist comes, it's too late. It's like the seal of the thunders. The thunder follows the lightening, thus when Satan comes (the lightening) the seal of understanding and being prepared is too late. Upon Satan's [the Antichrist's] arrival, you will be stung as the scorpion and rendered helpless.

For anyone willing to take the time, a good Bible study I recommend for Daniel > ( Just Thoughts The Book of Daniel Part 1 - 2013 .wmv - YouTube )
1 Corinthians 15:9

[SUP]9 [/SUP]For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

How did Paul do this?

Philippians 3:4-7

[SUP]4 [/SUP]Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; (Paul was a Pharisee, the highest in knowledge of the law according to the world)
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. (He had every right according to the law to say "all homosexuals are doomed" but in zeal that in affect kills all gay people. God's people.) He in Christ now, counts the righteousness of the law as a loss to save his gay brother.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.