Well Hi There!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NickInCali

Hi All! My name is Nick (I know you're all shocked) and I'm happy to be here. I'm hoping I will find some interesting conversations and share in some stimulating debates as well as ecumenical fellowship. I'm a Christian and recent candidate to be confirmed into the Catholic Church. If you have any questions or want to know any more about me, just ask! God Bless! :)

E

Eugene

Hi All! My name is Nick (I know you're all shocked) and I'm happy to be here. I'm hoping I will find some interesting conversations and share in some stimulating debates as well as ecumenical fellowship. I'm a Christian and recent candidate to be confirmed into the Catholic Church. If you have any questions or want to know any more about me, just ask! God Bless! :)
hi, welcome to christian chat, nice to have you:)

Jan 13, 2007
Hey Nick welcome to CC. hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
if you need anything or help just let me know and i will try to help you.
Take Care and God Bless

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Whoa you're Nick, I am shocked! Lol
Welcome to Christian Chat, I hope you have an awesome time here. God bless

N

NickInCali

Thanks for the warm wishes, all! :) Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Nick
Hello welcome to Christian Chat, I'm glad you joined.

J

jimsun

Welcome to
CC' Nick. I'll bet the weather is better where you are than it is here. We have 80 mph gales , trees coming down & police broadcasting messages telling us to only venture out if the journey is really necessary.
However I may well take you up on your offer & throw some questions your way - It's all part of my lifelong learning process with my God.
BW; J.

N

NickInCali

Welcome to
CC' Nick. I'll bet the weather is better where you are than it is here. We have 80 mph gales , trees coming down & police broadcasting messages telling us to only venture out if the journey is really necessary.
However I may well take you up on your offer & throw some questions your way - It's all part of my lifelong learning process with my God.
BW; J.
Oh dear! I hope things are better now. Feel free to shoot me some questions if you want. You can message me privately if you'd prefer. God Bless!

S

shekaniah

Welcome to Christian Chat! Make your self at hope!
God Bless

Jul 30, 2010
Oh dear! I hope things are better now. Feel free to shoot me some questions if you want. You can message me privately if you'd prefer. God Bless!
[/QUOTE]Welcome NickInCali. You've only joined a week ago and you have so much information on all subjects, and so many posts already!

I've been reading all your posts and they are pretty interesting. You are very well taught.

I find that being a baptist and changing your beliefs to Catholic is intriguing? Wow, I've never heard such a thing? It's normally the other way round lol!

Seeing as you're so knowledgable for a 23 year old,
I'll take you up on some questions? I'm very interested in your views.

Do you believe we are saved by grace or works? If by grace, then how does works come into it? Are works important? Or do we just get forgiven for everything no matter how we act? Are we accountable for those actions?

How do you tell a christian from a non Christian. Is it according to their beliefs or religion? What if they don't believe in your beliefs, are they condemned? Are they liars?

Do you believe that when Christ returns, all those not in him are thrown into the lake of fire? And it's all over? finished.

What about Daniel 9:24-27? How do you interpret this?

Just wondering what you're thoughts are and hoping you can answer my questions.

L

Lovesong

Welcome Nick ^^