Well What Makes One A Bible Believing Christian????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well What Really Does Make One A True Bible Believing Christian????....

S

shirley

SOMEONE WHO FOLLOWS GOD PUTS HIM FIRST IN THEIR LIFE AND READING HIS WORDS AND MEDITATING

M

Moe

As a minister, I don't think I have ever met a "true Christian." We have a sinful nature that we can only try to keep under control. I believe that we are all a work in progress and some are just a little more mature then others. We'll be true sinless Children of God when we meet Him in His glory...Cheers

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
Believing in the Bible?

Just a shot in the dark. ;)

hehehehe :D

May 28, 2012
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:2-4

Dec 19, 2009
We should follow the two great commandments:

[34] But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad'ducees, they came together.
[35] And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him.
[36] "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." Matt 22:34-40 RSV

S

SpaceCowboy

If there a Christian who believes the bible.

O

OFM

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:2-4

Lindsay THANKS MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST AND DEAR CC FRIEND BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN.....

E

Elected

Beginning anew in Christ, “you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator” (Col. 3:9–10). As God intended in the beginning, this new self is “created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness” (Eph. 4:24). It is like starting all over again, with new motivation and resolve to fulfill your destiny. This does not mean that God destroyed your personhood and ability or that your human nature is absorbed into the divine. Rather he takes your natural powers and, by his Spirit, bends them to their true created purpose.

E

Elected

We would be among the first to say that if Jesus didn’t rise from the dead, there would be no point at all in worrying about whether everyone has heard the gospel, because the gospel would be false. But if Jesus did rise from the dead, the gospel is true!

Jesus’ resurrection is one of the best attested facts in the history of the world. Such an amazing claim ought not to be believed unless the evidence is overwhelming. Five vital points indicate that Jesus rose from the dead:

1. Jesus really was dead.
  2. The tomb was found empty.
  3. Jesus appeared after his death to many witness. Eyewitnesses recorded His appearances over a forty-day period after He had been publicly crucified. In A.D. 56 Paul wrote to the Corinthians that the resurrected Jesus had been seen by over 500 people, most of whom were still alive (1 Corinthians 15:3-8). It takes more “faith” to disbelieve this evidence than to believe it!
  4. The Christian Church owes its origin to the resurrection.
  5. We know Jesus is alive today, because many people have encountered the living Jesus. He said that He would return to the Father in Heaven, and His Ascension was likewise recorded by eyewitnesses (Acts 1:6-11). He promised, moreover, that He would come back to earth at the end of time in the same manner in which He ascended into heaven: when this occurs, “every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord” (Philippians 2:10-11).

People have only two choices: to confess Him as Lord now, voluntarily, or to confess Him whether they like it or not, and take the terrible consequences, on that dreadful day. How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 7, 2015
Sorry, but I'm not into that. I try to be a Jesus believing Follower.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Sorry, but I'm not into that. I try to be a Jesus believing Follower.
Happy Birthday Willie :)

Isn't a true bible believing christian someone who believes in the bible?

Sorry lol I don't really like complicated answers.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, you didn't see the Bible Discussion Forum Page? Seriously, this isn't BDF, sorry...........

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
OFM Profile Page:

O.F.M, is Order of Friars Minor,i am a Franciscan,i have been 1 for 7 years now i practice the Spiritual-
ity of Saint Francis and Saint Clare of Assisi.I am a Holy Communion Minister,Greeter and Usher at my
Cathedral Parish.I am a Contempaltive Christian.I practice Contemplative Prayer as well as Centering Prayer,Reflective and Meditative Prayer Traditional and Personal Prayer.I am called a Prayer Warrior by most of my Christian Friends.