Were COVID vaccines created to kill and maim?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If they intentionally wanted to slowly and painfully kill her when she did nothing to them, then that's just pure evil.

🥞
Yes, we have been told that the whole world lies in the evil one, surely the "evil one" is "pure evil". The same spirit that operated in Pharaoh, and Assyria, and Greece and Rome operates today.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Yes, we have been told that the whole world lies in the evil one, surely the "evil one" is "pure evil". The same spirit that operated in Pharaoh, and Assyria, and Greece and Rome operates today.
yep.

and sadly, if you told this to a lot of Christians , they would think you are crazy...

vassal

Jan 20, 2024

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Deborah Birx Gets Her Close-Up
According to a recently-released (but little-seen) 24-minute mini-documentary, it was Birx – even more so than Anthony Fauci – who was responsible for government “guidelines,” almost all of which proved to be unnecessary and disastrous for the country.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/deborah-birx-gets-her-close

Shouldn't Birx, Fauci, and all their collaborators be behind bars? But the people who should take action simply talk and then do nothing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Bishop in Sydney that was stabbed was famous for calling out the Covid 19 quarantine camps in Australia. Maybe the rollout of the next wave of pandemic measures will include the public attacks on those who are vocal about rejecting them and influential.

I am not saying this to scare anyone, its just that I don't like to see it when stupid people get credit for being courageous.

vassal

Jan 20, 2024

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Leaked Dossier Shows German Government Conspired To Silence Reiner Fuëllmich
An alleged leaked dossier shows that German intelligence agencies conspired to create a false construct to silence Reiner Fuëllmich, disqualify him from being able to run for public office, and seize control of the Corona committee and its finances.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/leak...rnment-conspired-to-silence-reiner-fuellmich/

This is the man who was rallying lawyers and experts to hold a Nuremberg 2.0 trial. So they shut him down.
What happened to Infowars?
I can only get the live show now.
When I try to listen to the archives, they only show ads. It seems like there's a glitch, but they would have addressed the problem by now.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Leaked Dossier Shows German Government Conspired To Silence Reiner Fuëllmich
An alleged leaked dossier shows that German intelligence agencies conspired to create a false construct to silence Reiner Fuëllmich, disqualify him from being able to run for public office, and seize control of the Corona committee and its finances.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/leak...rnment-conspired-to-silence-reiner-fuellmich/

This is the man who was rallying lawyers and experts to hold a Nuremberg 2.0 trial. So they shut him down.
I just.went there through your link.
It works ok by that but not my older link.
I'm not sure why. Perhaps I need to update or something?

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
Screenshot_20240420-142231_kindlephoto-257484.png

If we had just followed the arrows, everything would have been ok! 🤦🤔