WHAT ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
why have you taken such a hatred to me during my short time on the forum
I have no hatred toward you or anything you have shared.
But like another person has posted:

I dont quite undertand how you had 13 children by the age of 18 as said in your profile.
Not hate but trying to undertand you situation..?
Your own profile leaves A LOT of room for questioning. Like I've pointed out before, it is either very bogus, made up profile (similar to that of one who likes to troll) OR you are in need of serious help (and I'm not saying you are or are not) BUT when a person gets very defensive when asking for help/input/advice it often leaves others saying "they aren't going to listen and consider what's been suggested to them, so why say anything to them at all?"

You try homeschooling...........
I DO homeschool multiple children (all very close in age, with more than one being developmentally delayed, and special needs)
We were forced into it when the public schools FAILED to properly even attempt educating an intellectually disabled, special needs child, putting my child (and entire family) through hell on earth.

I could sit and chat homeschool pros/cons, curriculum, techniques, triumphs, struggles, legalities, where and how to get help, etc all day (if I had the time)
BUT, seeing how jumpy you are, and taking offense to everything said to you I don't think we'll be having any of those conversations.

At this point all I can say to you is "good luck".

Mar 1, 2023
I have no hatred toward you or anything you have shared.
But like another person has posted:

Your own profile leaves A LOT of room for questioning. Like I've pointed out before, it is either very bogus, made up profile (similar to that of one who likes to troll) OR you are in need of serious help (and I'm not saying you are or are not) BUT when a person gets very defensive when asking for help/input/advice it often leaves others saying "they aren't going to listen and consider what's been suggested to them, so why say anything to them at all?"

I DO homeschool multiple children (all very close in age, with more than one being developmentally delayed, and special needs)
We were forced into it when the public schools FAILED to properly even attempt educating an intellectually disabled, special needs child, putting my child (and entire family) through hell on earth.

I could sit and chat homeschool pros/cons, curriculum, techniques, triumphs, struggles, legalities, where and how to get help, etc all day (if I had the time)
BUT, seeing how jumpy you are, and taking offense to everything said to you I don't think we'll be having any of those conversations.

At this point all I can say to you is "good luck".
If you would like a full explanation and timeline of my pregnancies I can provide one? I'll give you a hint I gave birth at 13

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
special needs childs are now mainstreamed in public schools cos they dont have the funding for special classrooms for them, if they are lucky they may have a teacher aide with them at all times but that also requires funding.

I think forming relationships with children are important and teaching social skills so they can have friendships. Special needs children are needy and they do consume a lot of attention, not possible in a big classroom environment, Teachers may think they have control and thus not a problem but they dont naturally learn in that way. They need one on one individual attention and plenty of sensory input. Sometimes they just dont have spatial awareness or know how annoying their behaviour can be to 'regular' children, and everything is too fast, too loud, or too uncomfortable for them cos their brain isnt picking up on any cues its just taking eveything all in at once. No filter.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
most children actually like going to school rather than stay home though some are the opposite esp of the teacher is one they dont like or theres bullying going on in the class.

Ive witnessed a lot of 'teacher' bullying too some teachers think the best way to teach is to actually bully children into learning. While that can work for some children mostly if they learn anything from that its forgotten straight after or children grow up to become bullies themselves in order to get their own way.